Home | About | Donate

Racist President at It Again: Trump Claims Kneeling NFL Players 'Unable to Define' What They're Protesting

Racist President at It Again: Trump Claims Kneeling NFL Players 'Unable to Define' What They're Protesting

Jake Johnson, staff writer

Despite the fact that NFL players have been extremely clear that their pre-game National Anthem demonstrations—which have included kneeling, locked arms, and raised fists—are aimed at calling attention to America's appalling levels of systemic racism and police brutality, President Donald Trump fired off a series of tweets on Friday accusing the athletes of being "unable to define" what they're protesting and warned that they will be "suspended without pay" if they continue t

Right…the ginger idiot-child sez others “unabe to define”…what a freakin joke of a tool! A person that has a 5th grade vocabulary and attention-span of an amoeba. Fuckin idiot should just keep his damn-fool mouth shut…but the intent is to stir-up his white-supremacist and angry-moron base…the images of those people - the lumpen mob - would be laughable if they were not so eager in their stupidity to vote for more trumpian racism and insanity…

Great respect to all those in the spotlight who stay true to speaking-out against racial injustice, police executions and brutality…even when pressured by their bosses and attacked by the likes of the ginger racist…

Although I abhor violence, I’d like to make one exception. I’d like to take a knee to trump’s face.

Trump is always trying to get support from his angry political base. We need these protests to raise important issues related racial discrimination. And with regard to felons in Florida who have served their sentences but are not eligible to vote, if Amendment 4 passes in November most will become eligible. The only exceptions will be those convicted of murder or a sexual offense. Anyone can help out getting this amendment passed by calling or texting voters in Florida. Just get in touch with [Second Chances Florida (secondchancesfl.org).

Fertilizing the hate and divisiveness

This is not News!

Okay, Trump. may I suggest that the NFL players refuse to play until Trump realizes what they are protesting!

I blame the DNC for preferring Trump to Sanders.

Dear Donald Trump: the players don’t want to stand and salute a flag, which is essentially a graven image made of cloth : ) After all, they , as black men, are shot at, hassled, arrested for being in public places, even murdered when saying"I can’t breathe, " and generally STILL they do not receive the rights to which they are Constitutionally owed.
THE CIVIL War ended a long time ago in 1865 and the Civil Rights marches were in the 1960s, and black people are STILL shot in the back by police just for being black. HAVEN"T YOU READ THE NEWS?
I AM A WHITE PERSON AND THIS IS PERFECTLY CEAR TO ME!
DEAR FOOTBALL PLAYERS I support your taking a knee, but I have a another idea…start taking an ASS for the one in the White House!

Let’s remember nothing motivates Trump more than revenge. You could write a book, or three, about Trump’s financial reversals revolving around African Americans, football and the federal government. He’s using his current position to stick it to all three.

Black folks cost him a lot in his early “empire building” years by pushing back at his discrimination. His “no vacancies for blacks” policies in the 70’s forced him to settle a suit brought by the federal government in '73. Then they had to haul him back into court because he ignored the terms of the agreement. Last year the FBI released nearly 400 pages of records on an investigation the bureau conducted in the 1970s on the discrimination disputes.

The next decade, the 80’s, brought his many forays into professional football…make that failed forays. In 1981 he tried to purchase an NFL team in 1981, fronting a group that offered $50 million to buy the then-Baltimore Colts from Robert Irsay. Irsay rejected the offer. When UPI contacted him Trump said, “I have not given any offers for the team. Neither was I part of a group that did.” Not true.

The biggest humiliation is the controversial 1986 $3.76 award granted the USFL in its antitrust suit against the NFL. He and his racist attorney and mentor, Roy Cohn, helped lead that move. Here’s a blast from the past…

The Boston Globe reports Trump had an opportunity to purchase the New England Patriots for about $80 million but when he learned he would also inherit the team’s debt he pulled out. Trump’s made a lot of financial blunders but this was a biggie. The team’s worth more than $3 billion today.

In 2014, he made a hard push to buy the Buffalo Bills but the natural gas billionaire, Terry Pegula outbid him. Of course his tweet after the failed deal claimed he was just bidding to keep the Bills in Buffalo where they belong…” Mission accomplished ”. Five minutes later he tweets: “ Wow. @nfl ratings are down big league. Glad I didn’t get the Bills. Rather be lucky than good .”

And let’s not forget the way the black guy who had the job before him roasted him at the Press Club dinner…he sure hasn’t.

“A football game, that fans are paying soooo much money to watch and enjoy, is no place to protest.” It’s also no place to play the national anthem, Mr. Drumpf. What do “bombs bursting in air” have to do with a sports game? Or any sports games for that matter? Unless they’re at the Olympics, where they define nations with them. The weird thing is, the Pentagon started paying the NFL to have their players present for it in 2009. https://www.truthdig.com/articles/pentagon-paid-nfl-displays-patriotism/
The strategy of using the anthem at football games to drum up support for US militarism is a smart move. Testosterone levels at sports games boosts the call for war. America is suffering terribly from testosterone poisoning. How else could it slaughter so many so freely with so much support?

I’m white and I would kneel also if forced to pay tribute to the death and destruction that the song represents. Try to remain seated at such an event and everybody looks at you with disgust like you are a freak. If nobody stood with hand over heart mouthing empty words praising a government that has sold them out then the message would be sent loud and clear.

Define what they are protesting? Duh Dump thinks everybody is as idiotic as himself trying to drum up a racist divide, you get paid well now shut up and act like monied white people do.

" A football game, that fans are paying soooo much money to watch and enjoy, is no place to protest."

There it is, the white-trash, pseudolibertarian motto: “I paid good money, therefore I can do whatever I want and nobody who is different from me can do whatever they want.”

Next up in the rant: “People paid sooo much in taxes for that sidewalk to be installed, therefore no one should be allowed to protest on the sidewalk.”

Or how about: “Racist white people pay sooo much money for the salaries of those cops, that those cops should do whatever those racist white people want them to do, namely, kill black people.”

Folks, I apologize in advance for this long-winded post, but here goes: ROUGH DRAFT - Motion for a Restraining Order against the Honorable Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America: Affidavit in Support

1. On August 7, 2018, the Washington Post reported that the Philadelphia Eagles’ Malcolm Jenkins and Michael Bennett are unsure about anthem protests as the NFL preseason games begin.
  2. This issue is a volatile and potentially dangerous one, as it inflames the passions of the citizenry and compels them to split into hostile and opposing factions, with a potential for violence.
  3. This discord among the citizens of this nation is completely avoidable – at least on this issue.
  4. This is because the law is clear on this matter, and it is explained in West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette 63 S. Ct. 1178 (1943).
  5. This decision expressly forbids the above named defendant (“POTUS”) from commenting on NFL players’ refusal to stand for the national anthem: “If there is any fixed star in our constitutional constellation, it is that no official, high or petty, can prescribe what shall be orthodox in politics, nationalism, religion, or other matters of opinion or force citizens to confess by word or act their faith therein. If there are any circumstances which permit an exception, they do not now occur to us.”
  6. The POTUS cannot dictate to the citizens of this country what “shall be orthodox in politics, nationalism, religion…”
  7. Therefore, he, and his agents, whether acting in their official capacity as public servants, or acting in their individual capacity as private citizens, should be restrained from commenting on this sacred constitutional right.
  8. The Defendant’s comments, such as “Get that son of a bitch off the field,” and “He’s fired,” are, from any objective point of view, inflammatory and dangerous, as they are “fighting words.”
  9. This term, “Fighting Words,” is legally defined by the Supreme Court (“SCOTUS”) in Champlinsky v. New Hampshire 315 U.S. 568 (1942): “…words which by their very utterance, inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace.”
  10. Fighting words are a category of speech that is unprotected by the First Amendment.
  11. This is not an issue of First Amendment rights in the workplace, insofar as the public forum in which these employees perform render it a singularity relative to that issue.
  12. The Defendant’s statements have an especially insidious character, insofar as they implicitly demand that all citizens conform to a certain idea, which is made manifest by the act of standing for the National Anthem.
  13. Because the POTUS demands that all citizens “stand proudly” for the National Anthem, it follows logically that there is an official version of this symbol, the American flag, which has an objective significance not open to question or alternative interpretation.
  14. It is totally irrelevant whether this same flag evoked terror in the hearts of Vietnamese peasants, Iraqi citizens, Yemini citizens, Syrian citizens, and countless other victims of CIA coups and military invasions. (Evidence furnished upon request).The objective interpretation rules, and it is evinced by an image of the crosses at Normandy Beach, with a poignant reminder that “This is Why We Stand Kaepernick.”
  15. Because this interpretation is objective, the citizens of this country are not free in their minds to have any other interpretation.
  16. It does not need to be said that no government official, “high or petty,” can tell citizens what to think.
    17.This affiant has a vested interest in the outcome of the NFLPA’s position on this matter, as he is a similarly situated citizen who has a stake in the exercise of his constitutionally protected right to free speech.
  17. The NFLPA should consider stadium fans that would prefer to sit or stand defiantly while the anthem is being played, but cannot do so out of peer pressure and the potential for violence.
  18. Whether it has chosen to do so or not, the NFLPA has been thrust into the forefront of a major constitutional fight, and many citizens of this country see the NFLPA as advocates on their behalf.
  19. The affiant is not an attorney, and the above statements are suggestive only. They may be copied in furtherance of a restraining order or any other legal action against the POTUS and/or any NFL team owners.