Home | About | Donate

Raise Your Hand If You Like Being Ripped Off by Pharmaceutical Corporations

Raise Your Hand If You Like Being Ripped Off by Pharmaceutical Corporations

Alex Lawson, Stephanie Taylor

It doesn’t matter where you live in this country or what your political identification is; nobody likes getting ripped off by pharma. Everybody wants their members of Congress to drastically lower drug prices by taking on big pharma’s greed and breaking up pharmaceutical monopolies.

CPD. Corporate Death Penalty , We as americans must demanded that the CDP is put into practice and hold these corporations in check. These Pharmaceutical companies just think they run and own America. We must kill these kinds of corporations and it must be done in a hurry.

The pharma industry needs no second chances. They have proved their greed over and over. It’s time to nationalize all medical care, including drugs.

1 Like

Exactly. Although not in the story, I would nationalize all energy corporations also.

Friend of mine retired from ABBOTT after 35 years. He 's a republican, he thinks its greats because he has stock. Couldnt care less about what it’s doing to others. Did I mention hes been a republican all his life?