Home | About | Donate

Raising 'All Manner of Conflict of Interest Questions,' the Only National Park Site Reopening Amid Shutdown Is in Trump Hotel

Raising 'All Manner of Conflict of Interest Questions,' the Only National Park Site Reopening Amid Shutdown Is in Trump Hotel

Julia Conley, staff writer

While 380,000 federal employees have been out of work on furlough for 12 days and 420,000 more are working without pay due to the government shutdown, the General Services Administration has reportedly found the funding to reopen the Old Post Office tower in Washington, D.C., which shares a building with President Donald Trump's hotel.

Just remember boys and girls, there is no rule of law in the USA. The rich have their own JUST US system which does not apply to the rest of you. The justice system for the rest of you includes prison for stealing a slice of pizza.

The towering infernal

HI unlikely source. LOL—thank you that is the best definition.

Dumped an old friend because after decades she decided she only likes Wall Street.

Don’t you believe in the “Golden Rule?” “Them that has the gold, write the rules.” "Money talks, B.S. walks and we are all running a close third. Trump should be impeached and removed from office with all deliberate speed for violation of the Emoluments Clause. All foreign ambassadors, their families and foreign business and government officials should be asked to leave the Trump Hotel in Washington, DC and from all of his properties with all deliberate speed. Trump should be impeached for tax fraud and tax evasion fro his properties all over the world. He has never released his tax returns and has never been audited. He acts like a bully on the play ground. He doesn’t read his daily Presidential Daily Briefing. He visits his many golf courses on the taxpayer dime to fly him there and for his Secret Service protection. He throws temper tantrums when ever he doesn’t get his way, on a bill, executive order, on any foreign diplomatic aid, issue No bank would lend him money. All of sudden he obtains a line of credit from Deutsche Bank of Germany, and he is back in business taking rent payments, buying properties, renovating them as well as building new apartment buildings and starting other business ventures. He refuses to release his tax returns. And in a case back in the 1970’s the New York Times uncovered massive tax fraud, tax evasion and corruption. The man is mentally ill and has a learning disability. He is unfit to be President. When will the rest of the Republicans come to their senses and impeach him?

HG, you did well in your post. As soon as I saw the article, I texted all my kids…and realized that although I am fairly articulate in two languages, I don’t have a single profanity that fits the Dumps…POS doesn’t even come close. And the people who SHOULD be reining in that…that…that…thing have lost all their senses…
My good god… I hope everyone reading this article is bombarding congresscreeps and raising hell about this. But then, there’s no dearth of reasons to raise hell with congresscreeps, is there?

Paul, Dump isn’t simply mentally ill, if we can call him that. He is a malignant narcissist (sociopath) whom no treatment could cure. I don’t know about a learning disability per se, but he has significant cognitive decline. He should be laced up in a straitjacket and put in one of the dungeons in Europe. As for impeaching him…I’d rather see Congress hamstring him altogether because I’m terrified of the delusional maniac Pence and his god-fearing minions who wouldn’t waste a minute changing our country into an intolerant theocracy and probably shredding what’s left of our Constitution.

Trump really believes the presidency is just his latest new toy.

I was wondering if you were DJ-ing tonight.
This one brings back a memory. Played this album a lot when I was staying with a soldier and his wife in their rental house for a couple of weeks when I got out of the service, before driving home.

Trump to America, I’am the President and I can do what I want. Suckers.

Lock him up in the Tower!

HI justiceforus… yes and Nixon thought the same way…oh well , he left because I guess he didn’t want to be impeached as forever after he would have been the Nixed one. Andrew Johnson, the less than adequate Lincoln replacement just squeaked by himself… That’s 2 who squeaked by-----so maybe—third time is the charm that will prove to be real. : )

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. With Donald Trump in the Oval Office, we really need to start growing bananas.