Home | About | Donate

#RakeNews: Finns Ridicule Trump's Claim That They Prevent Fires Like California's by "Raking" Forests

#RakeNews: Finns Ridicule Trump's Claim That They Prevent Fires Like California's by "Raking" Forests

Jake Johnson, staff writer

The nation of Finland was collectively dumbfounded by U.S. President Donald Trump's claim from the fire-ravaged town of Paradise, California that Finns prevent such devastating wildfires by consistently "raking" the floors of their forests.

Trump: the Foot-in-Mouth President.

Johnson sez: "Chump declared that Finnish President Sauli Niinisto told him Finns spend “a lot of time on raking and cleaning and doing things, and they don’t have any problem.”

The real joke was that Niinisto neglected to tell him the Finnish raking brigades are publicly funded.

3 Likes

The images from Finland are just too damn good.

1 Like

I have a great idea! Someone please dump trump in the largest forested area known in this U.S. and give him a rake! Tell him he cannot come out of the woods until he has raked the whole thing!

2 Likes

Almost half of the forests in California are managed by the US Forest Service so shouldn’t Trump take a good share of the blame if he is putting the problem on poor management?

2 Likes

Trumps absolute stupidity is embarrassing and angering.

Thank you good people of Finland for providing some much needed humor.

“The nation of Finland was collectively dumbfounded by U.S. President Donald Trump’s claim”
Now they have some sense of life in America.

2 Likes

How about dumping him in the fire zone, and render him trapped.

2 Likes

I hear ya!

My friends in Finland think this of Trump: ‘Perkele saatana jumalauta vittu’.
It’s one of the stronger profanities Finnish people use when they’re really pissed off…

1 Like