Home | About | Donate

Rationalizing Genocide

Rationalizing Genocide

Camillo Mac Bica

Outrage over what has been alleged to be interference by a foreign power in the affairs of this country has led to a profound deterioration of relations with Russia and the unfortunate and tragic renewal of the Cold War. The Main Stream Media, despite the fact that the investigation is ongoing and conclusive evidence has yet to be released, is rift with criticism and condemnation of what it seems convinced are, or wishes to portray as, Russian attempts to influence, if not to undermine, the 2016 elections.

I prefer Peace over this:

Why would the USA rationalize genocide?

Unique among nations, only the USA and Israel owe their very existence to unacknowledged extermination of the original inhabitants. Apartheid South Africa fell, Australia and Canada officially (even eloquently) apologized to their indigenous populations. Culturally, this is of profound significance.

It runs very deep. The powers-that-be strenuously campaign to persuade US Americans to hate Palestinians, but we’re remarkably compliant (by and large - ordinary people I meet) in hating whom we’re told to hate, because it’s a US American tradition.

Breaking with that tradition would violate the core assumption of virtually all US Americans: that our country is basically good. Can you imagine a US American president apologizing to the indigenous and enslaved, proposing reparations? Me neither. We do no wrong. The US American way of life is non-negotiable. Jimmy Carter was ridiculed just for wearing a sweater!

The politicians of the Duopoly kiss the Murderous Zionists asses, because they are a good customer for Weapons of War, and they support the Duopolys expansion of Empire.

Stop voting and supporting the Death and Destruction that this Duopoly sells you on a daily basis.

Just turn the frigging TV on and you can watch it 24/7.

Or not.

You, my fellow Americans are enabling and rationalizing the Genocide you can watch on TV, by staying hopelessly addicted to the Death and Human Suffering this Duopoly sells you.

Please all, do not forget the anniversary of the 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty June 8. that killed or wounded 208 Navy sailors - the truth has only been released except by the Admiral Thomas H Moorer (ret) Commission, that found the attack was premeditated and the Liberty was the target, not some BS “mistaken identity” as falsely claimed! http://www.gtr5.com/evidence/moorer.htm

The survivors deserve our support. They have never been allowed to tell their stories or have the truth told - they were abandoned by their own government to serve a foreign power!.

The attack and the entire affair were covered-up by the principles, the Israeli attackers and the US apologist government! Current relations between Israel and the US need the truth and full understanding of who are our “friends” and who our enemy willing to do anything, to anyone, to fulfill their mythology of their “right of homeland”! The American supporters/apologists for the Israeli attack on the Liberty, and other acts of aggression, are treasonous traitors and/or dupes, in a very real and active sense especially today with war against Iran, fomented by Israeli extremists and US war-mongers, at a critical point!

NEVER FORGET!

https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/06/02/infamy-at-sea-israels-attack-on-the-uss-liberty-50-years-later/

As an added point: In 1996 Bill Clinton personally oversaw the “Wye River Negotiations” which formally gave the CIA the role of overseeing the security forces of the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and Gaza. This set the stage for the many attacks against Gaza, the non-recognition of Israeli-created Hamas (which won 2006 elections in Gaza) and the subsequent invasions of Gaza by the Israelis – to destroy the organization that they had owned. The wave of slaughters resulted in many thousands of deaths of Palestinians and the near-destruction of the world’s largest concentration camp, leading to legitimate charges of genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity. The government of the U.S., of course, should be brought to the docket as well.

Those politicians and institutions like AIPAC providing unqualified support for Israel and its crimes are not acting in or motivated by the interests of the American people. They are part of or seduced and bought off by that destructive parasite, Israel – and destructive parasites tend to destroy their hosts. The carrot is money and support if they place Israeli interests above American, and punished by organized methods to tarnish and remove them from power if they don’t. This is common knowledge, and American actions with regard to Israel are otherwise inexplicable (unless your perception is as an Israeli-first loyalist or an evangelical nut case). We should be ashamed.

It’s amazing what a small minority highly organized, funded and ruthless can accomplish. The tail can wag the dog.

The perfect representation of the socialized madness.
Thanks.

Sources from Liberty Survivors website:

http://www.gtr5.com

http://www.ussliberty.org/index2.html

A biblical theology question: After receiving the holy Commandment to not kill and after wandering 40 years in the desert, supposedly, God gave all the land of Israel with one caveat - that they kill every Philistine, Canaanite inhabitant and slaughter their cattle. The question is: Did God hope the Israelites would first debate the issue and then refuse the offer in order to keep the Commandment? Did God not give up on the Israelites because they couldn’t bring themselves to kill everyone? One more theological question - the notion of “The sins of the fathers are visited upon the sons” is sometimes taken to mean that the sons are guilty of any crimes committed by their distant forefathers to justify warfare. Perhaps there is room in this debate to consider the notion of “grandfathered” lands belonging to the descendants no matter how the land was obtained?

Can anyone here even imagine a scenario in which Putin, or any other Head of State of any other nation, would have been invited to do this?

The only explanation for this double standard is the elephant in the room, that which must not be acknowledged; that being the fact that Republican members of Congress are in thrall to the bedrock of their base, namely the “Christian” Zionists/Evangelicals/Fundamentalists.

True enough. Also the other ones, I’m afraid (in thrall to something). Only one Senator made the slightest peep about the 5/14 massacre, and that one equivocated, lying about “Hamas violence” (of which there was none at all on 5/14)!

Democrats and Republicans alike leapt to their feet 26 times during Netanyahu’s address. Jon Stewart called it “the longest blowjob a Jewish man has ever received.”

Why do conspiracy theorists think that believing in conspiracies (that may or may not be true) surrounding events, often obscure events more than 50 years ago have any relevance whatsoever?

It seems that they think that if they can just get people to “believe-believe-believe!” (that the “deep state” shot the great “man of peace JFK”, and “USS Liberty attack was a false flag”, that “911 was an Inside job”, that “the deep state is spraying us form the air” etc.) - that people will, upon believing in this nonsense, undergo an instant miraculous transformation to ardent revolutionaries and The Revolution will proceed . What lunacy!!!

I could not care less what happened 51 years ago - It is irrelevant! Isn’t it far more important to focus on the vastly larger numbers of Palestinian killed on only the past month? And better yet, no conspiracy theory is needed to condemn the Israeli forces for their cold blooded killing.

I think you are missing the point, Yunzer, that, as Will wrote, “past is prologue” - that what occurred before invests today with meaning, and the perpetrators still hold the power gained from their past actions, and that is influencing what we are dealing with today!

Why are so many people surprised by the actions of Israel? The Israelis are simply following the example of their God, the Father, in the Old Testament and by being taught and reinforced from birth until their death that they are God’s “chosen” people. They literally believe they have a license to kill. You see, the nature of God is such as documented below from their Bible:

AN UNJUST GOD

Exodus 11:4–6; 12:29
And Moses said, Thus saith the Lord, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt: And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the first born of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts . . . And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt.

Deuteronomy 5:9
I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and fourth generation of those who reject me.

A VINDICTIVE GOD

Isaiah 47:3
I will take vengeance, and I will spare no man.

1 Samuel 15:1–2
This is what the Lord of Heaven’s Armies has declared: I have decided to settle accounts with the nation of Amalek for opposing Israel when they came from Egypt.

A BLOODTHIRSTY GOD

Isaiah 34:6
The Lord has a sword; it is sated with blood.

Deuteronomy 32:39–43
“There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life. . . . I will make my arrows drunk with blood, while my sword devours flesh: the blood of the slain and the captives, the heads of the enemy leaders.” Rejoice, you nations, with his people, for he will avenge the blood of his servants.

A HOMICIDAL GOD

Exodus 32:27–29
Thus saith the Lord God of Israel . . . slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor. And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.

2 Chronicles 15:13
All who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman.

A GOD OF ETHNIC CLEANSING

Numbers 33:52–53
You shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land . . . for I have given you the land to possess.

Numbers 21:2–3
And Israel vowed a vow to the Lord, and said, “If thou wilt indeed give this people into my hand, then I will utterly destroy their cities.” And the Lord hearkened to the voice of Israel, and gave over the Canaanites; and they utterly destroyed them and their cities.

Right.

Now, what can I learn about the vast evolutionary Play called Life, in which all of us are actors, from this?

Please, don’t me that this tells us something about this kind of people, or that kind of culture, or even religion in general, o.k.?

Because I need a creative, capacious tale now—one vast and wild enough to embrace us all.

Is your heart crying like mine? Is your heart keening, as mine is, that the heart of Life can afford to entertain no more stories that perpetuate what Bob Marley so brilliantly named the “ism/schism game”?

Is your soul hearing what mine is? From here, Mother Earth’s about as clear as She can be: at this radical juncture, we two-leggeds can only sustain ourselves here through living Dreams that celebrate and encourage us in our embodiment of unity within diversity.

I could use the elements you’ve shared above to tell such a story, to weave such a Dream, tonight.

But it’s late. I’m sleepy. I’d rather hear your version right now. Care to share?

Excellent portrait of the destructive pathology we face today from the malignancy that is the Israeli agenda and supporting narrative.

The world has been subverted to that racist narrative using the horrors of WWII to cloak today’s very similar crimes by the Israeli entity…their claim they are “entitled” to a mythological “homeland” by ethnically cleansing the indigenous inhabitant Palestinian people - a crime against humanity cloaked in religious garb but in every way ordinary theft of territory by force, expressly prohibited under International Law but ignored.

A malignant “religious” racism and exceptionalism that holds the lives of all other people’s as lesser - as vermin to be slaughtered by “the chosen” with no more thought than swatting a fly.

A pathology that is metastasized as the agenda, as policy, of the entity known as Israel and its tribal extremist mindset at odds with all notions of justice, truth, law, and common decency.

The pre-meditated effort to subvert America with this malignant mythology and belief system is tolerated and encouraged by treasonous sycophants and agents of that foreign power and pathology, using propaganda of one false rationale or another as excuse, as well as “Christian” evangelicals/fundamentalists that believe their own mythology and religious extremism fantasy must support such 'religious" madness for their own beliefs to be fulfilled.

Such madness would destroy the entire world to secure its pathology if threatened…