Home | About | Donate

READ: Karen Kwiatkowski Delivers Speech After Receiving 17th Annual Sam Adams Award

READ: Karen Kwiatkowski Delivers Speech After Receiving 17th Annual Sam Adams Award

Consortium News

Here is Karen Kwiatowski’s acceptance speech for the 2018 Sam Adams Award at a ceremony in Washington on Saturday night, preceded by the citation, that was read by former CIA analyst Ray McGovern.

Citation: Karen Kwiatkowski

Know all ye by these presents that Karen Kwiatkowski is hereby honored with the traditional Sam Adams Corner-Brightener Candlestick Holder, in symbolic recognition of her courage in shining light into dark places.

2 Likes

Here, here, thanks for all you’ve done to shine the light brightly on the deception that has overtaken our military and civilian leaders since 9/11. Congratulations Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, well deserved.

5 Likes

A true hero. Thank you for your service.

5 Likes

To Karen Kwiatkowski:

Thank you so much for your original truth-telling and for this very wise and passionate award speech!

This is the most important and the most inspiring speech that I have read in many years!!!

I am going to print copies of this speech for myself, my family, and my friends – and spread it as far as I can!

I warm-heartedly thank you and wish you the very best in the rest of your life.

I hope the security state, police state, and other violent people do not hurt you in any way!

Be safe and be well and happy, Karen!

But for her gender, Karen Kwiatowski is a David taking on Goliath. I don’t know whether there is a silver platter large enough for the head, but she has made her point admirably well.