Home | About | Donate

Rebuking Trump, Millionaire's Viral Video Shows How GOP Plan Is 'Just Big Tax Cut for People Like Me'

Rebuking Trump, Millionaire's Viral Video Shows How GOP Plan Is 'Just Big Tax Cut for People Like Me'

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

The "plan will make the rich richer and leave everybody else to pick up the bill"

This isn’t news. This is just the way things work when “We the People” allow themselves to be walked on. Never fear. The Greed Capitalists will be voted in and their corporate owners supported again by those whom they stomp. When nothing changes, nothing changes.

After Citizens United, Corporations could through lobbyists effectively buy whatever legislation they desire including the current Tax Plan which will essentially return the money spent on lobbying back to these corporations so they can buy more such legislation, etc. Anyone who buys the nonsense that tax breaks for corporations are going to trickle down to the middle and lower classes is a fool (no one in congress really believes this - they are simply forced to do the bidding of the corporate lobbyists if they have any hope of staying in government). The tax plan will only further cement the US form of government as a corrupt corporatocracy/scamocracy).

A professionally done video… Schoenberg never looks at the camera… so it’s an offer image in form and substance (i.e. offering his taxes up for view).

What a wonderful smile too… ho-ho-ho… a Merry Christmas for the billion/millionaires laughing all the way to the bank (and in liberal Schoenberg’s case, with a clear conscience as he vociferously protests and “resists” D.T.:slight_smile:

from plutocracy to “corporatocracy” and now “scamocracy”… seems to cover “what’s going on”…

I’ve been hearing the “trickle down theory” since Reagan. If the wealthy are given huge amounts of money, that will trickle down to the working class.
*The only thing that has trickled down to anyone I know is yellow and it stinks.
;-})

If Trump’s followers didn’t pay attention to multibillionaire Warren Buffett telling network TV that “there is a class war and my class is winning” back in 2004, Trump’s followers are not going to pay attention to the royal reaming Trump’s tax cuts and other fascist actions will give them.

So it’s the fault of the “little people” eh? Read some Hedges for some perspective.

Do me a favor. Don’t respond to me anymore. Live in your “reality” and I’ll live in truth.

I will respond to your “truth” any damn time I please. It is the prerogative of this chicken.

Cluck.

Here is the problem that led to Trump’s election as president.
Voter turnout at 20-year low in 2016

The only way we are going to deal with Trump and the Republicans directly is show up at the ballot boxes in record numbers in 2018 and then again in 2020. The congressional elections are in 2018 and we need to elect a Democrat majority in both houses of congress. In 2020 Trump will be running for re election as president. He needs a huge backlash out of office.

Meanwhile:

It is so refreshing to see a man such as this speaking the simple truth. It restores a bit of faith in the human species.

We live in an oligarchy, and it’s become worse under Trump. Congress represents ONLY special interests.

Cluck? See a shrink.

not necessary!! neither is Cluck!

Sorry cluck was not far off as he does have the right to post whatever he wants. But let’s not try to destroy our own messengers, let’s work together with differences.

My reply to FF
Sorry cluck was not far off as he does have the right to post whatever he wants. But let’s not try to destroy our own messengers, let’s work together with differences.

What’s the explanation for Corker’s reversal and current yes-vote if he’s planning on leaving his “government job”?

Hopefully, he’ll be out of any picture by then, but his handlers and henchmen will still be around…if we haven’t been incinerated or irradiated by then.

Trump is the most warped candidate for president that I have seen in my lifetime. And I remember Lyndon Johnson and the Tricky Dick Nixon.