Home | About | Donate

'Reckless Homicide': Audio Tapes Reveal Trump Knew Covid-19 Was 'Deadly Stuff' for Months While Publicly Downplaying Threat

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/09/09/reckless-homicide-audio-tapes-reveal-trump-knew-covid-19-was-deadly-stuff-months

4 Likes

Tapes only matter if there is 18-1/2 minutes missing.

4 Likes

And Biden still will veto Medicare4All which was already killing 40,000 people a year because they couldn’t afford healthcare.

We are ruled by oligarchic mass murdering butchers who kill us and innocents abroad as well as mother earth for profit of their donor class.

23 Likes

This just confirms what we already know regarding what Trump knew about the virus. Who else at various levels of government did the same as Trump? Also, is there still any chance that the virus came from a U.S. bio weapons facility and was spread through U.S. involvement in the athletic competition held in Wuhan for the world’s military.?

8 Likes

Indeed. As if any of the tell-all books on DT have made one iota of difference.
If some of our fellow citizens want to risk their lives - and those of their families and friends - then that’s a small price for them to pay in exchange for owning the liberals.

2 Likes

President Donald Trump should be charged with murder.
Retired
Canada

21 Likes

What a sad little person you are. People are dead but you are not concerned. Perhaps if it was a family member who died because of Trump’s lack of concern, you might think differently but I highly doubt it.

5 Likes

Wow, Trump–so of the 186, 000 plus dead people that didn’t have to die----I wonder how many of the relatives will decided that whacking Trump would be worth it? if so—Trump is not worth it—but I understand the desire. : (

5 Likes

He’s a treasonous bastard. He should be hung at dawn. Tomorrow.

11 Likes

Apparently, having a regular livable-wage job thus reliable food and shelter in contemporary society is increasingly being considered to be a privilege; and the economy takes precedence over the COVID-19 crisis death tolls and suffering.

Employment creation appears to induce euphoria for some who are superfluously wealthy; we read this mentality in, for example, the aspartame-abusing Donald (What, me worry?) Trump’s tweets proclaiming a “creation of JOBS, JOBS, JOBS!”—whether they’re actual or but political and wishful.

Of course, he/they have in mind there will be (by extension) economic stimulation, however insignificant when compared to Big Business’s destruction and max-exploitation of laborers, resources and natural environment.

To such mega-money-minded men, ‘practical’ (including human and environment friendly) solutions will always be predicated on economic ‘reality’, the latter which is mostly created and entrenched according to industry interests.

6 Likes

You really need to look up the definition of sarcasm.

10 Likes

“and fuck woodward for sitting on this crucial reporting because book sales”

Worthless woodward deserves prison for about 150,000 avoidable C19 deaths.
Along with Trump, white house staff members, NSC peoples, from the misnamed
22 intel agencies, and:
CDC
Homeland Security

The DC corruption is so vast, deep and dangerous.
Meanwhile, our young people think not voting at all
is a valid protest.

9 Likes

Woodward has joined a select group of people.
Paul Oneal ( the price of loyalty)
Powell ( on the lead up to the invasion of Iraq and his shameful presentation to the un)
Whose books nobody should buy. Or even read.

4 Likes

Bit of satire in my post.

4 Likes

Please stop referring to tapes unless there actually are tapes. Almost nobody records either audio or video on tape any more. Bob Woodward made an audio recording of his conversation with Trump, not a tape.

1 Like

Overheard. Wife to husband.
“When one of us dies , I am moving to New York tomorrow”.
( from a book. The wit and wisdom of Dan Mills ).

Thank you

Well, now we know what the pResident knew, and when he knew it.

The question is, will any of his dimwit supporters remember this a month from now?

3 Likes

Only if they haven’t succumbed to covid-19???

2 Likes

Woodward is about 112 years old. He probably still uses tape. Is there a substantive reason for the rhetorical nitpicking or did someone just hit upon a pet peeve?

8 Likes