Home | About | Donate

Regional War Escalates as Turkey Openly Bombs Targets Inside Syria

Regional War Escalates as Turkey Openly Bombs Targets Inside Syria

Jon Queally, staff writer

Proving that a larger regional war remains among the most significant threats of the protracted military campaign against the Islamic State (or ISIS), Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu of Turkey confirmed on Monday that Turkish warplanes bombed several targets inside Syria on Monday.

According to the Associated Press:

The ophthalmologist just had to be demonized for a pipeline or some such thing. The neocons are probably dripping with pride over the hell and torment they have fomented in the middle east. Brzezinski's pre-history of the region, "The Grand Chessboard", keeps on unfolding following PNAC's new "Pearl Harbor". I guess the Greeks are just glad that the neoliberals just fight with banks and not tanks.

All of this by design. This is not just a given country reacting to a situation on the ground. It part of a long ago implemented process wherein Democratic ideals and values and the power of the people are to be eroded under the guise of "fighting terrorism".

This is the same agenda that drives Globalization and all of those Free Trade deals. Those opposed to such and who are most likely to stand in the way of such tend to be the people of the LEFT or nation states that will not surrender to the Empire. As such those peoples or nation states are than labled as "terrorists" so they can be eliminated.

This "final solution" had as its catalyst 9/11 which is why the Governments of so many countries accepted the US version of what occurred even as this being questioned by their own intelligence agencies. These Governments all see the need to feed off 9/11 so as to entench the dominance of that 1 percent over the masses.

ka-ching! ka-ching! ka-ching!

The part of this that bothers me is the fact that Slick Oily could be getting ready to use the so called NATO doctrine (An attack against one member is an attack against all) to drag the rest of NATO into this conflict. All it would take would be one small attack by ISIS or al-Nusra forces into Turkish territory or a retaliatory strike by Syrian forces for an attack on their own forces. Remember that it is still the stated policy of the US to remove Bashar al-Assad from power!

BINGO
I told my daughter when ISIS or whatever the CIA is calling it first entered the media stage that they would be used as an excuse to bomb Syria. Bingo

Its hard to believe Erdogan bombed Kurdish positions without US approval, so what is going on in Washington and Ankara? Kurds have taken the point in pushing back Daesh including saving Yazidis being slaughtered, enslaved and raped by Daesh when no one else could and Turkey only empowered Daesh - for Turkey to attack Kurds reopening its long war on them breaking a defacto truce is a very bad move. - the Kurdish struggle for a free Kurdistan continues.