Home | About | Donate

Rep. Maxine Waters Targets "Foreclosure King" Mnuchin as Case Against Trump's Pick to Head Treasury Builds

Rep. Maxine Waters Targets "Foreclosure King" Mnuchin as Case Against Trump's Pick to Head Treasury Builds

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

If the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the Department of Justice (DOJ) have any documents related to the "pernicious, discriminatory practices" conducted while Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steven Mnuchin, was at the helm of the notorious OneWest bank, they must release them immediately.

Come on. This is theater.

Several days ago was an article by a supporter of the Democratic Party pouting to an up and coming progressive in said party as evidence that the Democrats will reform.

I believe her naMe was Karmala Harris.

This foreclosure king escaped prosecution for his alleged crime in California when MS Harris refused to prosecute His bank committed over 1000 violations of the law.

According to zerohedge Mr Mnuchin contributed monied to only one democrat in 2016 in her run for office.

That was the same Karmala Harris.

Make of it what you will.

Yeah I get it- any of these clowns has a price.

Kamala Harris...yet another empty suit.

And under the Dems and Repb sleasefests we had what, only one prosecution of banksters. Yeah dems and repubs both workin it for the man. Heard the latest? The hard workin retired top 100 ceos spilt the beans on their combined annual take home pay and benefits... hold it now...guess the monthly avg take home? If ya guessed north of over $200,000 A MONTH! You are so right! So productive them, eh? I don't think so. Did I mention they are RETIRED.