Home | About | Donate

Rep. Mikie Sherrill Leads Demand for Probe of GOP Colleagues Who Gave 'Reconnaissance' Tours to Capitol Invaders

levity, my friend. levity.

1 Like

Right. There are still the threats of attacks planned on state capitols for January 16-19 and the attack on the inauguration planned for January 20.

I suggest more than expulsion from office for these perps. I suggest jail time.

5 Likes

Yup…The Powers that Be (PTB) have always put down The People (Labor, war protestors (Viet Nam), Occupy, BLM, etc) that rise up against the against what the government is doing. And any truth tellers or leaders are either jailed or killed.

I suggest that we should rise up in a coordinated way at the State and local level. Going to DC is a waste of time and too risky for peaceful protest.

2 Likes

I’d say your fears are 4-5 decades late, at the least.

1 Like

Even better go to the actual source report!

~https://www.citizen.org/article/bankrolling-the-disenfranchisers/?eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=35e21273-dbae-4a1e-a8ab-a87cd6fbe52a

1 Like

We should be in for years of investigations. Fancy lawyers, big money, loopholes, and uncooperative witnesses galore.

1 Like

As I’ve repeatedly said, we are well beyond political solutions to our nation’s problems.

2 Likes

no surprise to learn of the traitorous behavior of republithugs. they all should be immediately jailed.!

1 Like

Who would have thought just a few weeks ago, that we would have marshal law (IN REVERSE).
National Guard all over the place, not to enhance a coup, but to quell one.

An ex-FBI agent stated that the police will have camera video of the event. Wouldn’t there be CCTV in the halls? He also said that once the terrorists were in the building, their phones were picked up by the building’s system and could be “read” in terms of texts, etc. There seems to be a wealth of pictographic and video graphic evidence of the event. It ought to be somewhat easy to investigate. A real test of the security apparatus…

2 Likes

This is from a book written in 1971, “…no revolution can be successful without organization and money. ‘The downtrodden masses’ usually provide little of the former and none of the latter. But INSIDERS at the top can arrange for both.” I think that sums it up.

2 Likes

Oops, my bad.

But Biden says that we need unity now. So we can just forget about this and all go back to brunch.

1 Like

That has begun. The present record strike wave in the US will continue and intensify, along with mass protests that will make last summer’s look like sparsely attended dress rehearsals and general strikes. It’s far from over yet.

1 Like

Unfortunately, even this is a double-edged sword, being unsheathed as a threat/warning against American citizens. You and I might consider these citizens to be criminals, but using military forces as LEOs and military tribunals as substitutes for public courts and juries of their peers, is against the intentions and grand ideals expressed in the foundational documents of our nation.

Like the corporations and Pinkertons VS low budget labor and labor unions.
The Teamsters finally gained power though by bringing in big bucks. Too bad a lot of it was Mafia money.