Home | About | Donate

Report Exposes Complete Corporate Takeover 100 Days into 'For-Profit Presidency'

Report Exposes Complete Corporate Takeover 100 Days into 'For-Profit Presidency'

Lauren McCauley, staff writer

President Donald Trump approaches his 100th day in office the most unpopular U.S. leader in modern history for a reason.

DJT channels Caligula: The third of Rome’s emperors, Caligula (formally known as Gaius) achieved feats of waste and carnage during his four-year reign (A.D. 37-41) unmatched even by his infamous nephew Nero. ...His personal and fiscal excesses led him to be the first Roman emperor to be assassinated.

Could the public incorporate, privatize, share government assets equally and oust the corporations that are taking it over?

Direct Democracy

Heartbroken and outraged as we all feel, the most infuriating capitulation is the main stream media. Still condemning his gaffes and criticizing his language skills while he continues in the deconstruction of this county and bringing in the most gestapo like laws that little Jeffey, Golum, Sessions ever sadistically dreamed about and they are useless.
I don't know about you but I'm sufficiently horrified enough to think someone or some organization will finally bring impeachment. FBI seems to be taken over as they can't offer anything to help. We all know the Dems are sold out so who?
Now I'm hearing the military are happier with him cause he bombed people, the corporations are happy, he's done everything and more than the TPP could have done under Hillary, his base are still in love and Democrats are willing to compromise. We are fucked. I guess this is going to end in the streets.

What a brilliant idea, Natureboy!

Any lawyers out there know the answer to this?

If our government is run as a corporation, shouldn't we the people own equal, non-transferable shares of all its assets?

Absolutely Natureboy.

Let's incorporate.

Bernie, are you listening? There are trillions of assets in OUR government. Either we the people claim them as shareholders or other corporations will.

Complete corporate takeover. Or to put it another way: a corporate coup D' etat'.

So if we can't beat 'em, join 'em? I want to change how we relate to the world and each other, not become indistinguishable from the perpetrators.

Even though I believe the idea's not realistic or legally possible, if it were, I don't quite see how this would this solve the destruction of our natural world and make for a more just society?

Are we yet ready to admit that the birther meme and Obama's calling out of Trump at the Correspondents' Dinner were just possibly a contrivance? The bad cop has the room. That is all. Let's just rest secure in the police state. What was that you said Pogo?

Our Government has ceased being "ours" since Nov. 1963.

If Impeachment does ever happen, it will only be because the True PTB have found a more Efficient Way of continuing their Pattern of Devastation.

Ivanka Trump, a "Top Secret Security Clearance", and West Wing Office, along with Ivanka's Husband Jarred Kushner also getting his own White House Office, along with the Trump's White House to keep its "Visitor's Log Secret." BUSINESS??? As Dana Carvey's, "The Church Lady" says, "Well, isn't that SPE-CIAL!, How con-VEEN-ient!, Could it be... Satan!."

Jarhead, and Ivanka, the power couple of the Trump Administration from Hell.

On a 'Slow Ride' to a place of Infamy.

I don't know of any law to prevent the public from incorporating. We have public corporations like PBS. Why stop there? Corporate voting rights give equal shareholder votes on laws pertaining to America Inc. How more democratic can you get?

Our country is already run as a corporation, with Trump as CEO. The difference is that he is running our country for EXXON, the MIC and for other corporations. By privatizing our government for other corporations, he is carrying out a hostile corporate takeover of OUR government.

In every poll, the public would preserve our natural world even if they have to pay more taxes to do so. Better that our public corporation preserves the natural world and strives for a more just society than Monsanto and Koch Industries.

As equal shareholders, the vast "earnings" produced by our public corporation would eliminate poverty, like a Universal Basic Income, rather than having politicians steal our earnings for themselves and their corporate cronies.

This is the most CORRUPT Presidency in the history of the United States. The Republicans have allowed this to happen, encourage it and support it. Americans must ask, "Why does the GOP have blinders on with Trumps' corruption & Russian connections?" Is the entire GOP compromised???

What did we expect a Bernie Sanders like Oligarc. After watching both parties during the elections, one can only deduct that we are screwed, we have lost our Constitutional protections and our Rights. As George Carlin said, we have privileges and they can be taken away at any time. Lewis Black said that the difference between the parties is the smell