Home | About | Donate

Report Exposes Trump DOJ's Secretive Efforts in Obtaining Drugs to Resume Federal Executions

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/07/10/report-exposes-trump-dojs-secretive-efforts-obtaining-drugs-resume-federal

4 Likes

’ Since Barr’s July 2019 announcement, critics have raised concerns about the Trump administration using the drug. As Sam Spital, director of litigation for the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, [told] TIME a few days after the attorney general’s order: “Nobody knows if the pentobarbital that the government has obtained will address the serious risks that individuals across the country are facing of being tortured to death through lethal injection.”’

Hell, Trump, Inc. is torturing an entire nation and its constitution to death.

4 Likes

Man, do these guys hate people or what?

Putting people to death is their main goal in life, or so it would seem.

This is what a complete lack of love and compassion does to some.

4 Likes

Can we get trump to shoot up some of that curative, Lysol?

1 Like

Soon there won’t be many left to execute:

~https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/09/coronavirus-pandemic-us-opioids-crisis

From the above article:

The resurgence was not unforeseen. In March, as Covid-19 escalated, Donald Trump warned about the human toll beyond lives claimed by the virus.
“You’re going to have tremendous suicides, but you know what you’re going to have more than anything else? Drug addiction. You will see drugs being used like nobody has ever used them before. And people are going to be dying all over the place from drug addiction,” he said.

1 Like

It’s really a death Cult

~https://i.imgur.com/5Uu52zw.gif

1 Like

In case you have not noticed, America is a Cruel Country and Americans love to KILL, People, Animals, Whatever.

It started way back when Europeans landed on the shores of North America, First we Killed the Local Natives and then we started to Kill the Bison and hundreds of other animals into near Extinction.

We Americans Love War and we really enjoy Killing Humans.

I think Arlo Guthrie was able to capture the insanity of Americans and their obsession with Killing our fellow Human Beings, in his classic song Alice’s Restaurant.

In one verse his sings about his bizarre experience at the Military Draft Center, to see if he is qualified to go overseas and Kill Vietnamese.

He sings about how he was sent to see the Psychiatrist for further evaluation. Arlo knew that the recruiting officers were looking for people that would obey orders and Kill on command and he was wrong if he thought his insane behavior would get him rejected from the Army. Young men willing to Kill is exactly what the Military Men were looking for.

The Song Goes:

"I said, "Shrink, I want to kill. I want to kill! I want to see
Blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth! Eat dead, burnt bodies! I
Mean Kill. Kill!"

And I started jumpin’ up and down, yellin’ “KILL! Kill!” and he started
Jumpin’ up and down with me, and we was both jumpin’ up and down, yellin’
“Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!” and the sergeant came over, pinned a medal on me
Sent me down the hall, said “You’re our boy”. Didn’t feel too good about it"

Lets face it America, History will look back on this Empire as one of the Most Barbaric groups of People ever to occupy the Planet.

It will look upon Americans with complete disdain and conclude that America was an Uncivilized Nation that chose Bigoted, Sadistic Leaders like Donald Trump to lead them. Shameful.

4 Likes

Leaving aside the barbarism of the death penalty here in America (there are exceptions I would make to a complete ban but that’s another topic), the complete fraud is revealed by the simple fact that all they have to do is import a kilo of pure heroin from Columbia or Afghanistan or wherever, divide it up among the states that execute (it would cost no more than a few thousand bucks per each) and give each victim a lethal overdose – easy peazy. They get high, pass out and die with a smile on their face. One key would probably last 10 years. Although at the rate we’re going, maybe not…

2 Likes

Ya think that’s why 95% of the nation votes for the two War/Death parties every freaking election?

1 Like

Wow Arch, that’s really some compassionate thinking.

Very practical too. Or should I say, “pragmatic?”

Maybe I wasn’t precise enough. I’m not making an argument for capital punishment. I’m just saying that as per the mores (morality) of capitalism, if there’s a way to make a buck somebody will do it. Even to finding a way to make $$$ off of executions and ripping off the public in the process. With the cheerful assistance of the politicians of course. (I wonder how many congresscritters have stock in the companies that produce the lethal chemicals.) The issue of capital punishment is separate and distinct.

So these two criminals - Trump and Barr - want to execute other criminals. What a charade of justice. Trump and Barr themselves should be in prison for a long, long time. Since these two cretins with way too much power (at our expense) are committed to keeping the United States as one of the few advanced industrial nations that uses the death penatly - we appear backwards and ignorant. There is coming a time when ALL of the people of the United States will deeply regret ever letting Trump close to the White House - as our national influence and power in many forms becomes worthless in the world at large.

1 Like