Home | About | Donate

Report: World's Most Endangered Porpoise Now Likely Down to Just 50

In tourist towns and cities all over Mexico you'll see crippled and disfigured children begging money from passersby. A lady friend with some medical knowledge and a big heart asked the hotel mgr. why this apparent neglect of these children, " Some of these injuries look new and others older. Is it some dangerous occupation or poor medical care ?. " No " he replied. " The mothers or caretakers of these beggars break their limbs with a baseball bat every so often to create more urgency in the tourist's sympathies. They make more money and, of course, there are always an excess of children. " Vaya con Dios, I'm afraid, my friend the dolphin. " Now I understand, What you tried to say to me And how you suffered for your sanity....They would not listen they did not know how.. " When these Chinese males all have erections 2 ft. long they can join The Ronald Reagan Club. Who is considered by sick profiteers and sociopaths the world over as the greatest lover, ever. That's because there's apparently no end to the prick.