Home | About | Donate

Reporter: 'What Do You Say to Americans Who Are Scared?" Trump: 'I Say You Are a Terrible Reporter'

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/03/20/reporter-what-do-you-say-americans-who-are-scared-trump-i-say-you-are-terrible

1 Like

I know what I would’ve said back to him. I guess he wanted to make sure he got invited back to hear the blithering idiot spout off some more lies again. These reporters should just boycott these press conferences.

11 Likes

I have been saying that forever. Quit enabling the POS. Let Faux and the other wackjob networks cover the dipsh^t. Take the oxygen away from a fire and it goes out. Pretty simple solution.

9 Likes

Not compassion. Not empathy. A surly delusional fool allowed to talk to the press, and the press not responding to this vitriol.

3 Likes

Mr. Alexander, just remember, Trump is a pathological liar.

When the good Lord made humans, he gave each one an anus.

For some reason, Trump was given two, and he’s taught himself to speak through the one in his face.

Most of everything that comes out of that one is pure $hit.

8 Likes

I’d pay money to see that.

4 Likes

Too bad the press won’t stick together. They will be right back to endure more humiliation from this tin pot dictator, but of course, it’s really Trump who’s humiliating himself.

4 Likes

Pardon my French…

The Reporter We Wish Was There:

So, Donnie, exactly how many deaths and how much economic upheaval will it take for you to admit that your handling of this crisis has been a total fucking disaster?

8 Likes

I would just laugh at the fool.

4 Likes

He doesn’t deserve such respect. Why give it to him?

3 Likes

I know what I’d tell him in no uncertain terms and I don’t know why any of these reporters don’t have the courage to do so. They sit there like passive wet doilies putting up with his reprimands and dysfunctional bullying with their mouths open. Who cares whether they’re invited back or not. Nothing this piece of lying trash says is important. Why do these reporters give him an audience for his constant bullying and lies? With what I’d tell him, I might be hauled out of there but at least I got to say it and he got to hear it. I’d make sure of that. These people are lower than gutter trash.

1 Like

Attacking reporters and the press at every opportunity is a winning
strategy for Herr Drumpf.

1 Like

Right – it would take reporters willing to rile their corporate owners and sticking
together to maybe even turn their backs on Herr Drumpf. But then he’d simply
fill the seats with Fox or other “loyalist” reporters.

1 Like

Real leaders know when to get out of the way of the professionals with skills in necessary areas and then shut up and remove their face and false facts.

If you may remember, we were already saying that three years ago when Spicer and Sarah Huckabee were lying up a shit storm.

1 Like

I fully agree with that. Just about everyone within hearing distance, refuses to call out the mfg liar.

There we go. Laughing at this pompous ass seems beyond peoples comprehension.
It’s the first line of defense against. Make him the fool, publicly.

He should have said “That was not a nasty question, you gave a nasty answer as usual”.

To your point, I’ve noticed more journalists questioning the coverage of the White House press conferences lately. It appears some are realizing these are just propaganda sessions, a new format for rallies. I hope this critical view leads to changes, but we’ll see.

1 Like

Well all reporters do exactly what the POUS said. And look at all these cry baby liberals in here. Butt hurt much???

:joy::joy::joy: