Home | About | Donate

Reproductive Healthcare for Millions of Low-Income Women Is One Trump Signature Away From Being Threatened

Reproductive Healthcare for Millions of Low-Income Women Is One Trump Signature Away From Being Threatened

Mike Garvey

Just a week after the Republican Party’s Affordable Care Act repeal bill was dramatically pulled from the House floor, the Senate advanced legislation that will have serious consequences for the reproductive health and family planning abilities of millions across the country. It’s now awaiting President Trump’s signature — and we have his vice president to thank.

I realize this is completely off topic, but, what would be the best way to get rid of the three main obstacles to sanity in our Federal Government?

Trump, Pence, and Ryan.

This country simply must have priorities, and overlooking them isn't any good for all of us.

Before this $hit$how starts killing or incarcerating lots of us, we need to Demand their Ouster.

Anyone here have any thoughts? Suggestions?

I have no ideas and it is frustrating right now but we all have to stay on top of what they are planning for us besides this "Russia meddling in our elections" pushed by the pissed-off Democrats. Hillary was unelectable, period. I heard on the radio and found on foxnews.com this little bit of news:

"Another option being floated around on Capitol Hill would change the House GOP plan to eliminate much of the payroll tax and cut corporate tax rates and possibly requiring a new dedicated funding source for Social Security."

So we have to be aware and plan ahead of time to fight. That's all I got...