Home | About | Donate

RESIST DAY #46: What You Can Do Today

RESIST DAY #46: What You Can Do Today

Common Dreams staff

Monday, March 6, 2017

• Voice your support for immigrants and refugees by opposing Trump's Muslim Ban 2.0 — #NoBanNoWall
    Following the White House announcement of a re-vamped immigration and travel ban directed at people from Muslim majority nations, rights advocates are saying the policy remains "unconstitutional" and Amnesty International is among those groups organizing a response:

Just plain THANKS for your daily suggestions. They are good for reminding me to crawl out from under the bed and DO SOMETHING...even something little...

Agreed. The most important part of effective resistance is persistence. Keep these coming CD!

Resist Day #2920: There are less than 2884 days to the end of Trumps second term--unless he goes for a third term. Stand up but don't say anything that might embarrass the DNC. Sure they sell us out just about every other day, but they are not as bad as Trump! Stay strong!

According to the stat bar, only 30 people looked at this? Only 3 comments after 15 hours?

I wonder what's going on? Are the last Americans losing their electric accounts, or are they bailing to other sites? Seems odd.

I think they see how vapid this "resistance movement" really is. Any part of the corrupt governing elite has no credibility calling for resistance. This is just astroturf populism.