Home | About | Donate

RESIST DAY #49: What You Can Do Today

RESIST DAY #49: What You Can Do Today

Common Dreams staff

Resistance in your community, across the country, and around the globe

Here comes the real bussed in, paid cheerleaders...No sane, moral American can support conservative ideology, only ignorant, insane or morally devoid people buy this garbage.

#ResistanceFutile: 2871 days to find out if Trump is going to run for a third term. #DemsCan'tStopDigging.

Again, I ask..as an old school liberal..."WHY should I help the New Left?"

When they certainly have not only zero regard for my beliefs, but are in fact incredibly hostile to little things like Free Speech, Privacy, Personal Autonomy, "Cash", Civil Liberties like the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and 8th amendments...

WHY should I stand with people who are literally having books REMOVED from libraries, are supporting government censorship and almost unlimited government power, especially in the realm of taking of property or the application of 'fees, fines and taxes'..

So does 'sanctuary city' mean I can dismiss actions aimed at taking 2nd amendment rights from citizens?

No! Sorry! I will never stand with such hypocrites.

The new left does not represent 'diversity'. They represent rigid, enforced CONFORMITY. That is not a 'solution' I am willing to help defend.

IF the "Left" can come to terms with basic human Autonomy, I will be right there. Right in the fray. Committed and willing to use resources and time and whatever it takes, but not to defend a lie camouflaged as 'diversity'.