Home | About | Donate

Resistance to Greet President Trump's 100-Day "Campaign Rally" in Pennsylvania

Resistance to Greet President Trump's 100-Day "Campaign Rally" in Pennsylvania

Deirdre Fulton, staff writer

Counter-protests will take place in Pennsylvania on Saturday night, across the street from where President Donald Trump is holding a "BIG rally" to mark his 100th day in office.

Well, P.T. Barnum said "There's a sucker born every minute", I guess Trump is just trying to keep his Grotesque Side Show going, hoping to keep up the Con, and assure that he doesn't run out of Suckers any time soon.

However, he may be hitting more, and more, Speed Bumps, like this, the more time goes by.

Hmmmmmmm.

Who to Distraction Bomb now....?

His "capacity crowd" left the entire upper tier nearly empty. Maybe president Magoo thought the rows of vacant seats were occupied by people all wearing the same color.

I really despise Herr Trump's attempt at being a Nazi with his f**** rallies and orders to remove protesters from them. This is really disgusting behavior and is cause for revolt.

It's the scene in which he feels truly powerful and successful. That other stuff is hard, and you lose.

I didn't really see any news about ANTIFA activity, and no coverage of any democratic march. I guess the DC Media Extravaganza must have had precedence along with the President's rally?

Don't eff around with the Empire's puppet, Trump.

Eff the media/propaganda-sector of this effin EMPIRE.

Today, the only effective Resistance to Empire is to fire a; loud, public, sustained, but peaceful "Shout (not shot) heard round the world" to call-out, 'expose', and non-violently confront this current Empire with an essential Second American "Political Revolution against EMPIRE" --- against this first in the world; 'effectively-disguised', 'truly-global', and 'crony-capitalist-fueled' EMPIRE, which has already 'captured', controls, and nearly fully "Occupies" our former country as its nominal global HQ, and merely 'poses' as America. As our forefathers and founders knew, there is nothing illegal, and in fact it is essential, to declare independence from and openly confront an Empire which is oppressing people as 'subjects' in all their political, economic and social spheres of their ownlives and land. And as Thomas Paine thought and Patrick Henry really meant to shout-out, "Give me Liberty (from Empire) or give me death."

Told friends the moment Clinton cinched the nomination that we will be inaugurating President Trump the following January.

Well here were are 100 days in to the Trump presidency.

Now if I can only predict the lotto numbers. . . . .