Home | About | Donate

'Resounding' Win for Public Health and Climate as Judge Blocks Trump Attempt to Gut Methane Restrictions

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/07/16/resounding-win-public-health-and-climate-judge-blocks-trump-attempt-gut-methane

“The Trump administration has abused every opportunity—legal or otherwise—to maximize the oil and gas industry’s profits at the expense of taxpayers, public health, and the climate,” Schlenker-Goodrich said in a [statement].

No Ethics, No Morals, No Conscience, No Redeeming Values!

"Noam Chomsky: Republican Party is the most dangerous organisation in human history

‘Has there ever been an organisation in human history that is dedicated, with such commitment, to the destruction of organised human life on Earth?’ says distinguished academic Chomsky"

I agree with Noam and my two cents worth is if we do not destroy the " most dangerous organization in human history" ( that includes the German Nazi’s organization ) they will destroy our planet.

3 Likes

If we ALL wasted less, used FAR less & enjoyed living lots more (as opposed to the empty, pathalogical consumerism we’ve been brainwashed into) & confronted our oblivious, silly, clueless Creative Class™ maybe, we’d no longer fight their wars, buy into their blatant lies about what WE want, need and will put up with, to kid ourselves about having any say? Maybe, THEN, we’ll be a tiny bit less dangerous…

to others, as well as ourselves?

Pray tell me what do these rules even mean when no one follows them, let alone are prosecuted for breaking them.

1 Like

Yes our motto should be: LEARN TO LIVE SIMPLY; SO THAT OTHERS CAN SIMPLY… LIVE…

1 Like