Home | About | Donate

Resurrecting 'Divisive Politics of Fear,' Ontario Pushes Anti-BDS Bill

Fuck the Ziopigs with a slowly rotating cactus from Zion NP!

Wow! A government protecting the rights of its people. Who woulda thunk?

From Salon:

Consider these quotes from the letter, dated July 2 and paid for by “Hillary for America”:

I am writing to express my alarm over the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanction [sic] movement, or “BDS,” a global effort to isolate the State of Israel by ending commercial and academic exchanges. I know you agree that we need to make countering BDS a priority. I am seeking your advice on how we can work together—across party lines and with a diverse array of voices—to reverse this trend with information and advocacy, and fight back against further attempts to isolate and delegitimize Israel….

I am also very concerned by attempts to compare Israel to South African apartheid. Israel is a vibrant democracy in a region dominated by autocracy, and it faces existential threats to its survival. Particularly at a time when anti-Semitism is on the rise around the world—especially in Europe—we need to repudiate forceful efforts to malign and undermine Israel and the Jewish people.

That bit about existential threats and survival. Israel is the largest nuclear power in the region. There's a shoe on the other foot of Mid-East threats and survival.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Well said.