Home | About | Donate

'Rewriting History' in 140 Characters, CIA Live Tweets Bin Laden Killing

'Rewriting History' in 140 Characters, CIA Live Tweets Bin Laden Killing

Lauren McCauley, staff writer

The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) was pilloried on Sunday for its decision to mark the 5th anniversary of the 2011 raid and killing of Osama bin Laden by "live-tweeting" the operation "as if it were happening today."

Beginning at 1:25 EDT, using the hashtag #UBLRaid (referring to the alternate spelling, "Usama"), the CIA reiterated its account of the May 2 raid on bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad in Pakistan.

Elmer Fudd:
:musical_note:"Kill the cave man, kill the cave man, kill the cave man!":musical_note:
"Shhh. Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting tewwowists."

How sickening that picture is - over a dozen top American officials anxiously awaiting another extrajudicial killing. And there's the "We Came, We Saw, He Died" cackler in the midst of it.

Osama Bin Laden was not behind 9/11 and there is no way he died in Obama's raid, but like the Adolf Hitler quote:
" MAKE THE LIE BIG, MAKE IT SIMPLE, KEEP SAYING IT, AND EVENTUALLY ( the American people) WILL BELIEVE IT."

Not being on twitter I can't really understand whether the outrage is widespread or part of a closed circle. I can, however complain about the word choice of the author who said, "Sarah Dougherty, senior fellow at the anti-torture program with Physicians for Human Rights quipped. . . " One of the key components of 'quipped' is the idea of making a joke. I would think that the actual comment and the organization, is not joking about murder and suggesting that she has trivialized this perhaps ought not to be attributed to her.

:musical_note:Sing, sing a song
Sing out loud
Sing out wrong
Sing of good kills not bad
Sing of justice not had.

Sing, sing a song
Make it simple to last
Your whole life long
Don't worry that it's not
True enough for anyone
Else to hear
Just sing, sing a song.

Sing, sing a song
Let the world sing along
Sing of wars there could be
Sing for plutocracy.

Sing, sing a song
Make it simple to last
Your whole life long
Don't worry that it's not
True enough for anyone
Else to hear
Just sing, sing a song.:musical_note:

(Apologies to Karen and Richard, of course.)

They want to reiterate the lie, just in case we didn't believe it the first time. So disgusting.

Yeah, that helicopter crash? Suspicious, to say the least!

This is a crock. That photo taking above was STAGED. There was no live feed of the killing of Osama Bin Laden and this was reported on numerous times.

When the SEALS entered the building the feed from the drone overhead was cutoff. The White House was out of the loop as to what happened for about 30 minutes. They are watching nothing on the Screen.

This very much like the fabrication around Jessica Lynch and her "dramatic rescue".

http://www.infowars.com/staged-white-house-situation-room-photos-part-of-bin-laden-fable/

► Thanks for the Information

► I'm glad you brought that up

Yeah, sometimes i marvel at the efficiency and competence of the US govt. I mean, here's UBL dead since 2001, they make up these videos and stories about him, Finally to top it off they stage this super secret raid in a sovereign country's airspace with some kind of stealth helicopters, crash one, just for good measure and leave dead bodies at the scene with UBL's family member having matching stories. They also bring back some dead body that they bury at sea. And all this without anybody leaking anything. Man, I wish the DMV and the social security administration were that good.

BTW, that helicopter crash you are talking about, apparently did not kill all of them. There's couple that seem to think they were on the May 02 raid and they even write books about it. Looks like the govt didn't get everything totally perfect after all.