Home | About | Donate

Rich Nations Hoarding Potential Covid-19 Vaccine Doses, Warns Oxfam

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/09/17/rich-nations-hoarding-potential-covid-19-vaccine-doses-warns-oxfam

"Access to a life-saving vaccine shouldn’t depend on where you live or how much money you have," Robert Silverman"

And neither should health care in general depend on how much money you have.

Time for a #PeoplesHealthCare. Cuba should be the one to do the research, development and production of a beneficial vaccine.

3 Likes

Your money or your life.

1 Like

You might want to look at this fact checking site about Dr. Carrie Madej’s assertions in your referenced vid.

(H)ttps://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2020/07/fact-check-video-urgent-information-on-covid-vaccne-by-dr-carrie-madej-is-not-all-science-based-or-factual.html

I don’t know who’s correct, and I won’t take a covid vaccine until the first guinea pigs have been vetted for a long time because I believe it’s being rushed for political and monetary reasons, not because of Dr. Madej’s potentially wild assertions.

1 Like

In the past I have advocated for the government labs to take over vaccine development.
Since trump has put unworthy lackys in charge of many departments I wouldn’t trust anything government does at this time.
I won’t be getting any rushed vaccine either.

1 Like

“Access to a life-saving vaccine shouldn’t depend on where you live or how much money you have,” Robert Silverman, advocacy manager in Oxfam America’s Private Sector department, said in a statement."

That depends on your economic ideology. If you’re a capitalist, access to a life-saving vaccine absolutely must depend on where you live and how much money you have. Of course, if you have an “economic ideology,” that is evidence that “economics” is not a science, as knowledge (Latin: scientia) and ideology are incompatible.

1 Like

I may owe you and Dr. Madej an apology, I found this today.

(h)ttps://www.mintpressnews.com/darpa-covid-19-vaccine-implant-mrna/271287/
“DARPA-Funded Implantable Biochip To Detect COVID-19 Could Hit Markets By 2021”

Nowadays is hard for anyone to believe someone rambling on a video, without links to back-up their claims. After hundreds of hours of research on the 9/11 event, it’s even harder for me. I’ll be looking for more on this subject in the future. The above link doesn’t follow the Dr’s exact theory, but does bring up some of he points.