Home | About | Donate

Right on Cue, Saudi Foreign Minister Uses Trump's Remarks to Legitimize Kingdom's Denials About Khashoggi Murder

Right on Cue, Saudi Foreign Minister Uses Trump's Remarks to Legitimize Kingdom's Denials About Khashoggi Murder

Julia Conley, staff writer

A CNBC interview with the Saudi foreign minister indicated that officials in Saudi Arabia heard President Donald Trump's Tuesday message about the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi loud and clear: that the Trump administration has no interest in holding the Saudis accountable for their admitted murder of the writer and that maintaining his lucrative relationship

If Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman lies then he is a proven nonbeliever in the Quran and can not be guardian of the two holy places.

“We were recently a Bedouin society and if we found water we would share it with our neighbors or expect to be shot. We feel the same way about oil”, Adel al-Jubeir

4 Likes

takes a thug to know one. How much more can Amerika stand? shameful that the person in the white house says it’s ok to stand with one of the most murderous nations on the planet. Has he ever realized they supported the likes of the 9/11 murderers? guess money solves all his problems. will we ever recover from the mophead and his assistants in the GOP? I HOLD THEM ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DESECRATION OF WHAT WAS LEFT OF OUR NATION after the rest of them left.

2 Likes

“The art of the Deal”, murder ignored.

MAGA = Murderous-Arabs-Getting-Away

2 Likes

You can run but you can’t hide.

HI GANDOLF: RE: “You can run but you can’t hide,”
—except that when trying to figure out what anythiing—like what really happened to JFK-----it seems like the Dulles bros were evil doers…in fact didn’t one of them get himself onto the Warren Commission?---- sigh—it’s like the book ANIMAL FARM, when the pigs are lying but running everything, or like finding the way out of the labyrinth —but being eaten by the minotaur who is hiding out at the exit… : (

The JFK conspiracy I choose to go with involves so many well knowns that it’s disheartening and regenerates anger of a kind people shouldn’t carry around with them. The quote is a song title, I like to tease PB with one once in a while.Btw I’m tuning the guitar, hand looks good.
Trump is now bragging that he helped bring oil prices down.I hope the murder wasn’t part of that deal, but it wouldn’t surprise me at all.

3 Likes

Kiki, you reminded me of the resin keychains owned by the thugs that are destroying the shards of democracy and the planet: You’ve obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a sh*t.

But I liked your comment…

Trump hid behind his daddy’s money for many years.

Then, when daddy and mommy were gone, he hid behind his Crooked lawyers.

Now, he’s not afraid of hiding anymore. He’s pushing everything right in our faces.

Gandolf,

In response to falling fuel prices, I have noticed for many years, in the run-up to an election, fuel prices drop for no apparent reason. Then, within a short time, prices begin to level off back to where they previously were.

No difference between Democrat or Republican controlled administrations.

Glad to hear the hand is better. Talk to the Hand.

They are definitely birds of a feather, Donald Trump, and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. Each is a son of privilege, an elitist, and each believes in their own inherited entitlement and right to do whatever they wish without any concern for shared consequence. By failing to hold them accountable do we all share equally in the responsibility for their innumerable and horrendous crimes.

2 Likes

Al-Jubeir or whatever is one creepy man. I wouldn’t want to run into him in a dark alley. How coolly he talks about the Saudi regimes crimes.

Trumps afraid HE will be dissected .

Adel’s coolness is overcompensation. He has a healthy fear of terror. He was KSA point man of OBL after 9/11.

Scott Walker, Wisconsin, couldn’t find any road money his first four years but finished big projects from Green Bay to Milwaukee in time for the 2018 gov. race.

Lively 71 song. Hand surgery left ring finger with some numbness. Feels weird trying to do G chord and the like.Hope it works itself out. We can work it out.

Adam, you hit the nail on the head!

I would add that in his reaction to MbS’s wrongdoing, Trump is continuing the pattern of support for other dictators, such as Putin, Duterte, and even Kim Il-Sung. Unfortunately, our media don’t focus on the atrocities of some of those figures, particularly Putin, they way they’ve put the Khashoggi killing in the spotlight.

HI GANDOLF: sigh-----and Trump just dissed the CIA, but maybe they will make him think a trip to Texas wood be a good idea. : 0

“And the wind began to Howl.”

1 Like

HI GANDOLF— and another great line: "Turning and turning in the widening gyre, the falcon cannot hear the falconer : things fall apart the center cannot hold: mere anarchy is loosed upon the world. "
’
I’m not sure which type of anarchy will be here first: the war people’s or the angry planet’s. : (