Thank you, Ms. Bottari for exposing many of the key players within the Koch nexus.
I wish there were (and there ought to be!) a mechanism by which citizens could impeach Superior Court Justices.
This is a court that has:
- Upended the popular vote to place Bush, Jr. (the chimp) into office
- Argued that women who see no advancement (as a gender) at Wal-mart have no standing to sue!
- Turns a blind eye to torture conducted via a name change (enhanced interrogation)
- Stands mum while the nation turns into a former Soviet style police state
- Agreed that Free Speech means corporations get to purchase election outcomes (and then hide this truth behind the dubious title of "Citizens United")
- Is doing NOTHING to prevent the merger between church and state: the result of which would be a Christian Theocracy whose members argue that it's God's Will that they go about the world murdering civilians, many thousands, and counting
- Has done little to secure the voting rights of Black Americans
- Now is prepared to give unions the kiss of death that NAFTA failed to (yet) deliver
- Essentially presides over the largest prison state on the planet... what with 2.2 million active inmates and millions more on probation or parole
I mean... with a record like this, what IS it that doesn't qualify as injustice?
These kinds of persons (the majority block, that is) would be just as comfortable in the Third Reich as in a former Democratic Republic being reverse-engineered into the Fourth Reich!
And I didn't even mention the wars of aggression predicated on cases fixed FOR war; or the bank bailouts that did NOTHING to remedy the problem that tons of money was thrown at supposedly as curative measure!