Home | About | Donate

Roger Stone Coaches Trump on How to Stage an Election Coup

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/09/15/roger-stone-coaches-trump-how-stage-election-coup

1 Like

The illusion of voting was fun while we had it.

3 Likes

If post election marches for Biden are “insurrection”, what are post-election Trump rallies?

3 Likes

Nobody was closer to Roy Cohn (who solidified Goebbels’ play book within the GOP) than Stone was. Stone started fake newsing elections in 1960 and just kept getting better at it with each election cycle.

2 Likes

All the President’s men - in place to destroy the agencies and government departments that they head - EPA, USPS, Public Education, etc. NOAA. is the latest.
Stone reminds me of the Kray brothers - East London low-life criminals.
President Catastrophe has empowered society’s basest instincts.

4 Likes

Vote for Biden/Harris as if your life depended on it. To vote Green or not vote means that the Stone/Trump/AlexJones sociopaths and psychopaths will turn the USA into the Philippines under Duterte.

4 Likes

There was nothing shocking to any Progressive who read this article. In Trump’s mind, he has to void the election to stay out of prison. It is a life and death choice in his deranged mind.
What makes this terribly annoying is that this election will be called fraudulent, when the fraud began when these two imbeciles squared off together. The only way victory can be achieved, is if both candidates step down which simply won’t happen. We will be subjected to a media orchestrated circus as corporate America watches poor and ignorant Americans take to the streets demanding either Biden or Trump is the president. Of course no one in the media will discuss how both Trump and Biden are extremely unpopular and are both dedicated to undermining democracy, yet whatever the outcome is, the MSM will tout it as a great victory for democracy.
On my ProgressivesForCongress website, we have only identified 66 Progressives running in total despite the outpouring of support for the now defunct Bernie campaign. This means that the Progressive movement basically died down once Bernie was tossed by Wall Street early on and therefore has left Americans with few legitimate choices to end the corporate seizure of our government. Therefore we must begin now helping people to shift their focus from all the rage against Trump and instead focus all of our rage against both party’s for misrepresenting themselves. If we fail to do that, the U.S. government will descend even further into a corporate serving oligarchy which we may never recover from.
Corporate America is hoping that the manufactured Constitutional crisis, that will definitely follow the November 3rd election, will distract the public from the root causes of our collective despair by focusing all of our attention on replacing one corporate CEO (Trump or Biden) for the other while fundamentally reinforcing a fascist dictatorship. If people fall for it, violence will follow as the two minority camps (Trump and Biden supporters) will clash in the streets while the wealthy laugh all the way to the bank. It will be difficult for Progressives to remain above the fray though, as the uber-rich still consider Progressives as the greatest threat to their entrenched power. Progressives will be mislabeled as “Democrats” or worse… “Liberals” by the MSM in the hope that the violent faction of Trump supporters will murder the country’s only legitimate dissenting voices with immunity. The phoney excuses for killing Progressives will be portrayed as “undermining dark forces that foreign agents have organized” with the hope that the backlash will be so violent, that progressives won’t dare to question the absolute authority of the Establishment. Brace yourself for a wild ride in November.

2 Likes

When the governor of Michigan told people to stay home during the pandemic, a makeshift neo-nazi army stormed the capitol, with members later having been found with pipe bombs, most likely to carry out her assassination.

These MAGAts attempted to murder Ilhan Omar because she was born in a muslim-majority country.

How can we NOT expect attempted assassinations of democrat election winners, or murders of black people headed to the polls?

They’ve told us many times they are"preparing for war." After all the proof they’ve already given us, do you suddenly doubt them?

7 Likes

Roger Stone is convicted criminal who was pardoned by his Mafia Don boss. They would condone assassinations if they had to by using a patsy, even Joe Biden!

1 Like

A ‘coup’ usually entails force and violence. Roger Stone’s ‘coaching’ is a call to arms for the US Fascists. The NDAA declares such incitement to violence an act of terror. This entire US Fascist scum needs to be brought to justice…

4 Likes

Every election since 2004 has been illegitimate because Blackbox voting is unverifiable. The willfully ignorant rubes who have been trusting a slimy cabal of contractors with conflicts of interest to count the vote since then are finally going to understand the implications of not having verifiable paper ballots. Nobody trusts anything. As well they should not.

“Coalition of progressive organizations,” my ass. Go to the “Protect the Results” web page and see the litany of media con-artist rags that are behind this, the same crew who spewed Russia-gate at the top of every headline for four years and are reincarnating the same BS spiel YET AGAIN. They’re only “progressive” in sense that the term has been hijacked by neo-liberal crooks.

The fix IS in. That’s why the pathologically lying, brain-atrophied, sock-puppet that is Joe Biden is going to be installed. The question is, will the entire media machine who are laying the disinformation foundation for the deep-staters, be able to convince enough people that the system is legitimate with their wave after wave of fabrications and phony poll data?

They’re trying to get out in front of the mistrust of the voting system, and so far it looks like they’re convincing plenty that introducing mail-in voting in a presidential election for the first time on such a massive scale is just absolutely cool and won’t cause any problems, never mind Dominion, ESS, and now frigging Microsoft, are the ones magically and altruistically protecting the integrity of the vote.

How unbelievably delusional. Maybe civil war is inevitable, a rotten house is extremely flammable, and riots are full of molotov cocktails (the non-violent kind, of course). WHOOSH! Protect the non-verifiable results!

There are plenty of Democrats that have dissenting voices. Why do progressives think themselves to be so high and mighty? We know that neither candidate is good and neither will give the American people what we want so we are forced into voting for the lessor of the 2 evils. At least, the bleeding of the earth should be less under Biden, hopefully.

1 Like

I’ve been preaching that till I’m exhausted. I am a Progressive. I worked for bernie. He was robbed by the DNC and The Third Way who called him an existential threat to the DNC in July 2019. All that, I will still vote Biden just to get trump out.
Trump is a wannabe dictator. He’s as dangerous as Hitler and his followers are as stupid. They’re guzzling the koolaid.
We will not have a democracy if he gets back in. I doubt we’ll ever have elections again. I dont want to live under an anarchist.
Everyone must realize that ‘protest’ votes for a third party will hand trump the election. Its simple math.

3 Likes

I agree that many, if not all, Democrats have dissenting opinions, but it doesn’t mean that they’re not complicit in the corporate takeover of America. Despite the good intentions of most Democrats, they have had a tragic record of voting in corporate pledged candidates consistently for generations.

You state many valid points for electing Biden yet it is more than difficult for me as Progressive to take that actual step coming from the knowledge that all branches of government are highly corrupt and serve a self interest only, aside from representing all the typical characteristics of Fascism, on both sides of the aisle…

1 Like

I hope that we can look back at this period and laugh about it one day…that’s what I hope.

1 Like

Fascism defined simply is “business control of government backed by oppressive police, vigilante and military forces.”

I’m trying to establish a thread that connects the numerous crisis that imperil the world today. From the inexorably worsening climate crisis, to the Covid-19 pandemic and the dire need for a sensible healthcare system, to the collapse of the economy that worsens homelessness but does not affect Wall Street; from the murder of Floyd George, racism, police brutality, the BLM movement to Antifa vandalism. It occurs to me that the most virulent of these issues is homelessness and the “thread” appears to be class warfare.

The world today is run by ruling class ‘business’ interests which have established fascist control over government agencies, agendas and policy; Benito Mussolini’s bundling of “fasci” (sticks) of government, business, police and vigilante forces.

The ruling class do next to nothing to address the plight of the homeless because the lesser classes must fear their families are likewise a paycheck or an impossible medical bill away from becoming homeless. The homeless around the world suffer because the ruling class want more homelessness to occur from civil unrest and war, from drought or flooding to failed agriculture; from the misdirecting of resources that make the lives of the ruling class more opulent and denied to those who could improve their miserably unjust lot in life.

In large part, homelessness led to the vandalism whereby Antifa could rightly justify direct conflict with fascist forces. I’m sure this thread of otherwise separate issues can be better expressed by a writer more talented than me. I hope it will open readers’ minds to look for such connecting the dots.

2 Likes

Excellent analysis! Thank you for your post.

1 Like