Home | About | Donate

Rudy Giuliani, 'Wildest of Wild Cards,' Subpoenaed For Trump Impeachment Inquiry

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/09/30/rudy-giuliani-wildest-wild-cards-subpoenaed-trump-impeachment-inquiry

1 Like

comedy relief provided by G9/11:
‘What’s a document?
And I ain’t got any.
And if I did, you can’t have them !
At all !
So there !’

‘If you have any questions, contact Mike Pompeo’.

6 Likes

I smell a truck load of “I can’t recall” answers coming.

6 Likes

giulani is a dumbass

4 Likes

Aren’t you being a bit unkind to dumbasses?

5 Likes

The stench from that open sewer gets stronger and stronger by the minute.

2 Likes

Well, the title is misleading - sorry
Rudy was not subpoenaed - his documents were.

Maybe I’m splitting hairs here but isn’t there a difference in that?

4 Likes

The dog ate “Americas Mayor’s” papers?

1 Like

None of these Trump enablers should be allowed to remain in the country.

1 Like

Just like their hero Saint Ronald the Reagan: “I don’t remember.” Says America: “OK, that’s good enough for us.”

1 Like

Just now, good ole Rudy 9/11 Giuliani tweeted at 7 pm eastern scoundrel time:

‘I have received a subpoena signed only by Democrat Chairs who have prejudged this case. It raises significant issues concerning legitimacy and constitutional and legal issues including,inter alia, attorney client and other privileges. It will be given appropriate consideration.’

1 Like

They’re called obstruction of justice and contempt of Congress, Rudy.

I hope your experience of them includes a restful stay at Club Fed.

Try the chipped beef on toast, aka, SOS. I hear it pairs well with skim milk.

2 Likes

Bernie Explains Why Impeachment Is Bad Strategy

3 Likes

Rudy is very likely to self incriminate under questioning without even realizing it. His 3 associates who have been called would be advised to understand that they will be the fall guys in this mobster’s tale of corruption and deceit. They will be expendable so may as well come clean.

1 Like

Reagan colluded with Iran against Carter.
Biden didn’t impeach.

2 Likes

associated press writer suggests that house committees will take until the end of this year to vote for articles of impeachment. Republicans already attacking three dems who recently swung over to the impeach now team. They are in republican districts.

If the house committees take 10 weeks, they will lose the attention of most american citizens.
Move swiftly using clearly understood evidence. he said / he said / he said will probably not get trump convicted in senate. If no conviction, then he gets re-elected.

Lose the house and even a few senate seats will take a lot of wall street donations to over come in 2022 and 2024.

I agree but, there is always the yes but…so…if you can pass all this stuff in the House and it goes nowhere in the Senate, the condition we have now, whatya got? Either way we loose.

1 Like

Trump and company closely resemble the Mafia. But if it were actually the Mafia we would have them in front of a judge by now.
His crew are gleefully waiting to spend time at the hoosegow ranch.

And in the meantime we can be entertained by watching our favorite asphalt drive or street melt.

3 Likes

One of my favorite mess hall dishes. SOS

1 Like