Home | About | Donate

Rudy Goes Big for Monarchy: Says Trump 'Probably Does" Have Power to Pardon Himself

Rudy Goes Big for Monarchy: Says Trump 'Probably Does" Have Power to Pardon Himself

Jon Queally, staff writer

"If the President decided he was going to pardon himself, that's almost self-executing impeachment." —Preet Bhahara, former federal prosecutor"He has no intention of pardoning himself, but that doesn't say he can't."

That's what President Donald Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani claimed Sunday morning on ABC's "This Week" after he was asked directly by host George Stephanopoulos if the president's current legal team believes the president has the power to pardon himself.

Watch:

The court jester has spoken!

Bullshit! Under the Constitution, Old Orange Butt does NOT have the power to pardon himself. But I’m sure it will end up in the courts.

Trump is not happy:

Even Nixon knew better than this! In the end, he was man enough to do what was in the best interests of the nation by resigning. Giuliani and Trump, by contrast, seem to be totally bereft of
any sense of decency or honor.

Having said that, the thought of “President Pence” is terrifying on a whole 'nother level! Whatever happens, it won’t be pretty!

Rudy was mayor of NYC when 9-11 happened. Does anyone that comes in here believe that all those building came down because of airplanes. We are in endless war because of that.

Architects and Engineers for 911 truth

https://www.ae911truth.org/

Rudy Giuliani is a lisping, lying fascist. If Mr. Trump is a king, then Mr. Giuliani is the court jester, i.e., a fool.

Let’s remember that Nixon at least signed some progressive measures into law (even though largely because his vetoes would have overridden). Team Trump is pure regression. I should have said Team Troglodyte.

And who, pray tell, is going to stop Trump?

I see a lot of people calling him names. I don’t see any political will to do anything about it.

Every time I see the face of I-need-to-make-you-think- I-know-something-you-don’t-know concigliere Judy Rude fanny I am reminded of years in that city of these bastards shitting the bed because it would distract from the never-ending slurry on which they poison themselves and everything they touch.
Juli antsy is the walking dead. He seems to fancy himself a modern day mafia version of Walter Scott delivering the goods for George IV to rewrite history. His sole soulless value is the fact that he can set off media contagion if not at the snap of his fingers, the snap of his mind which is permanently set to groundhog day for its payback. Cage him and save him from himself. Don’t believe me, just watch the media pelt. Just be sure you don’t spend any valuable time doing it.

Instead tune into the ongoing strengthening of the planetary immune system.

If anyone’s patriotism is ever in doubt, no matter how dire the circumstances, if he/she is wearing a flag pin, then you can relax, safe in the knowledge that the person is indeed a patriot.

Steven: My experience is that, yes, the vast majority believe the buildings came down as described. I share your skepticism. On that day, the charred steel was removed before forensic testing could be done on it. Removing evidence from a crime scene is (usually) a felony.

“The courts have specifically upheld pardons granted in situations where no charges had been filed yet. That approach to early or “pre-emptive” pardons is certainly controversial and may spark legislative and public debate, but it is generally lawful as a matter of precedent.”
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/can-president-pardon-himself-n785181

So Trump may be able to pardon himself while no charges have been filed. But I would expect extreme controversy in Trump trying to vindicate himself on the issues of Russian involvement in his campaign for president. I would expect a Republican controlled congress (both houses) would vindicate Trump of any wrong doing in a strictly partisan vote.

The real question is whether or not they get away with this without a public backlash in the 2018 and 2020 elections. That is where I have no confidence in the American public, as in 2016 there was the lowest voter turn out in 70 years. If that apathy toward voting continues Trump will have no accountability at all.

Yes, it was airplanes. One hit each tower of the World Trade Center. Also, one flew into the Pentagon, and one crashed in Pennsylvania. Al-Qaeda was behind it. Time to move on. It is 2018.

Good point, Wise Owl. Were Nixon here now, he would be most unwelcome in today’s Republican Party!

Tragically, it was never declared a crime scene, but instead became a shrine—on Giuliani’s watch, mind you. Forensic evidence was sold to China as scrap, and sold back to us as shopping carts, which is, perhaps, fitting.

A good rule to follow: Whenever you see a person wearing a suit with a flag lapel pin, you are safe in assuming that everything that they say is a lie.

“Move along. Nothing to see here. Go shopping.”
Would you also have us just dismiss JFK, MLK and RFK’s deaths, and “move on”.

“Each tower?” That sounds like you think there were only two. In 2018, we still have no evidence of anything hitting Building 7, yet it too collapsed into its own footprint.

Apparently you’ve already moved on, but not all of us are quite so eager to forget the crime of the century.

So un-American. Someone ought to take this twerp, his clown-boss, and a 2x4 into some back alley.

Not even close, there is no evidence of planes at any of the sites you reference.