Home | About | Donate

Russian Asbestos Company Puts Trump's Face, Seal of Approval, on Pallets of Its Products

Russian Asbestos Company Puts Trump's Face, Seal of Approval, on Pallets of Its Products

Jessica Corbett, staff writer

"Donald is on our side!" declared a Facebook post from the Russian mining company Uralasbest, which put U.S. President Donald Trump's face and a seal that reads "Approved by Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States," on pallets of its chrysotile asbestos products.

T rumps legacy,ASBESTOS!!! Fitting actually.

I don’t want to bring religion into this, but Jesus H Christ! How much damage from this administration will be tolerated, nay, accepted, by Trump’s “base”? While he carries on a full-out assault on health care, he allows an agency to virtually erase compliance with asbestos rules. I guess once the Supreme Court is assembled according to Trump’s whims, the hard right will finally have had enough damage done, and be ready to take a longer, deeper look at what has happened. Not likely…

The fact that the light of accountability is exposing Trump as well as the oligarchy is bringing hope for the future.
The question is, what will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back and causes the people to rise up and finally take control?

I really had to do a check, even with DumpPee’s administration as it is, to make sure this wasn’t an Onion article or that the date isn’t April 1st. I thought we were long gone with new asbestos anything. He may as well just go out on Broadway, or whatever and shoot people, as he boasted. And no one is shooting back.

Make Americans Dead Again

Once again, for those who have real my previous posts, with a definitive diagnosis now in, this is all suddenly getting very, very personal. Trump and Putin very badly are in need of a violent death, and soon. And as far as the Russian filth who own this mine - they all need to die, slowly and painfully of mesothelioma as their doctors look on helplessly. Their trillions of rubles will not save them. Asbestos-caused mesothelioma is invariably fatal.

I just wish that companies that manufacture toilets would Put Trump’s Face, Seal of Approval, in the toilet bowl, the part that is covered by water. 'Twould make a lot of us happy.

This article is just more propaganda from the Democrats as they pursue their “new cold war”. Vladimir Putin, who owns a major interest in this asbestos mine, is an anti-imperialist hero!

He is one of the progressive fossil fuel oligarchs with the most peaceful, pro-environmental intentions. I mean, it’s not like he and his other billionaire fossil fuel associates don’t like renewables or anything.

Don’t let a little thing like people’s health get in the way of huge mother loads of profit.