Home | About | Donate

Sanders Among Few US Lawmakers to Condemn 'Horrific' Israeli Attacks on Unarmed Gaza Protesters

THANK YOU for this great quote.

Who was George’s speechwriter again?

Sanders: “Over 50 killed in Gaza today and 2,000 wounded, on top of the 41 killed and more than 9,000 wounded over the past weeks.”

Israeli soldiers killed over 50 in Gaza today and wounded 2,000, on top of the 41 they killed and more than 9,000 they wounded over the past weeks. -fixed that for you Bernie.

Ro Khanna: "52 Palestinians killed, and Netanyahu describes it as a ‘glorious day.’”

Israel killed 52 Palestinians, and Netanyahu describes it as a ‘glorious day.’ -fixed it for you too, Ro.

Bernie will never join with the Green Party because the Green Party is against the Military Industrial Complex and the American Imperial Project. Bernie isn’t; he just wants to do it with a kinder gentler machine gun hand.

Well if he’s president he may change his stance. But your probably right.

:slightly_smiling_face: thank you.

The Israelis have to ask themselves if they are happy treating Palestinians they way they do.

U would do better to never vote for a jew because they are the problem in our congress. We have too many zionists and evangelicals who have nothing to do with Christ they are more zionist than zionists. The real Christians in Palestine are for the Palestinians and the evangelicals are for the zionists. I would never vote for Sanders, but for all our sakes we must get the Trump and family out because they are criminals and should be in jail. The air will be a little sweeter when they go.

I see posts like yours that are true and yet it just gets worse. The rest of Americans must stand up to this sickness. Brave men and women should take the congress back, force israel to give back Palestinian land so they are free in their own land. Israel has some and Palestinians have some fair.

The Palestinians are from Jordan, they have no say in anything related to Jerusalem. The Israelis would not have fired on them if they hadn’t attacked Israel’s borders. Meanwhile, Abbas, like Arafat before him, are pocketing all of the ‘aid’ money flowing in.

we have to live with the reality of things getting worse. Then, we have to suck it up and assess how we can become part of something to build power to make things better. Once you get involved (if you are not already), you may find that pushing the stone up the hill together with others leads to all kinds of positive things. But you (meaning everyone) has to assess and take the first step.

Solidarity and BDS!!!

I want Stein, and will vote for her again. After working on Bernies campaign and donating over and over and apologizing for him most of the election year of 2016, I finally had to admit he’s one of them. Then I voted Green for the first time in my life. Hey, nice job toeing the neocon line though. Did you vote for Hillary?

I also voted for Stein and you and I basically came from the same place in the campaign. HOWEVER…Sanders ain’t perfect but he’s the best out there. And F*** you for your psychic-off-the-mark comment about me being a neocon! How you got that from my post boggles!!!

I suspect you really mean the US govt is really controlled by Jews. If you do then this is a major anti-semitic statement on your part. It sounds like you don’t distinguish between Jews and Israelis If I am right in what I wrote your Jew hating is truly frightening and quite disturving. Plus totally unfair, untrue.

I didn’t say you were a neocon. I said you towed the neocon line when you pulled the candidate perfection comment. That’s EXACTLY what the HRC camp started accusing people of by the end of the 2016 election and they continue it today.

“This is a violation of international standards, in some instances committing what appear to be wilful killings constituting war crimes.”

In some instances? IN SOME INSTANCES?!?!
IN at least 52 instances.

But, thank you, Bernie, for helping dial back a notch my growing anti-Semitism by, as a high profile Jew, speaking out against israel.

I wonder if Schumer holds an Israeli passport.

Israel has no borders, nor does it have a constitution or any sort of founding document.

As for BDS I include all foods marked with a k inside a circle to indicate kosher. I leave those for others for whom that has meaning.

Bullshit.

Did you write never vote for a Jew because of being Jewish or for support for Israel , both, or different reason.