Home | About | Donate

Sanders and Klobuchar Explain to Trump: 'In America, We Count the Votes to Determine Who Wins'

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/10/28/sanders-and-klobuchar-explain-trump-america-we-count-votes-determine-who-wins

3 Likes

Imagine the U.S. government’s response if this was happening in another country? There is no end to U.S. hypocrisy.

4 Likes

150,000,000 american voters !!
best news of today.
Citizens engaged and determining our societies future.

2 Likes

With two horrible choices to choose from! WOW! Democracy INACTION!!!

4 Likes

Brett six pack is proudly doing what he was hired to do.
DeJoy also did his job, a fact that the Gang of 6 on the SCOTUS was well aware of when they ruled.

2 Likes

Impeach and remove at least Kavanaugh and Thomas.
Prosecute, imprison Trump and his gang.
Get rid of these traitorous miscreants.
That would actually make America greater.

7 Likes

Sanders and Klobuchar Explain to Trump: ‘In America, We Count the Votes to Determine Who Wins’

I guess Sanders and Klobuchar never heard about “Bush vs Gore”
Expect lots and lots of dirty tricks and underhanded dealings.

Our ballot has much more.
The local, school boards, county and state officials.
These are all important to our daily lives, safety, health, educations, rights, etc.

5 Likes

Very good point. There are a lot of less corrupt politicians on the local level that do care about what happens where they blive…It is not just the presidency at stake here.

2 Likes

A supreme court judge that needs an education in law ? Does it get better ?

1 Like

True. They acted like we didn’t have time to count all the votes in 2000 or the nation would be vulnerable somehow even though the new prez isn’t installed for months. The movie Recount gets into the shenanigans with a timeline that shows how fishy it all was.

4 Likes

Oldie, I apologize; I never thought about other seats to fill. I guess my brain is thinking Prez and the horribleness that will inevitably follow no matter the winner. One just more horrible than the other.

4 Likes

Have to start wondering about Bernie’s mental acuity. Has he already forgotten what was done to him in Iowa?

3 Likes

I was wondering about that also, then I saw the following and some things began to make some sense as far as strategy:
~https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGgBPN75veQ

As Trump keeps pushing the lie that we need to know the results election night, I keep thinking of the way the process was set up by the founders of the nation – with inauguration day two and a half months after election day.

Obviously they wanted to allow time for all the votes to be counted!

2 Likes

I am sure those Originalists will be on top of that and rule that the Votes must be counted…right?

It is all OK.
Here in fly over land.
We only get DC direct attention for a few weeks every four years.
Otherwise, the non military federal employees they have in Chicago - for example:
1,000 EPA directly involved in Flint contaminated drinking water scandal. Yet, only
one person terminated to the best of my knowledge.
A Mexican gang guy admits to six murders which buys him a ticket into the witness protection.
program.

My concern is the scorched earth Trump will install upon us all as he exits to exile.

1 Like

or have they heard about “2016 California Democratic Primary”?

2 Likes

He’s started already if you’ve seen the CD article about the Tongas Forest.

3 Likes

Just the white male land owners. Very original.