Home | About | Donate

Sanders Did Even Better in Colorado Than Reported, But No One Told Him

Time to break the rigging. I shall never vote for the establishment. No more "lesser of evils" for me. Ef the establishment. Nothing I would rather see than Sanders vs. Trump this fall.

Ever since the Democratic Leadership Council (DLC) was formed in 1985, getting more corporate money than the GOP gets has been a higher priority for the Party than winning elections.

The Clintons and Obamas are corporate money magnets second to none. Winning the 2016 election would be icing on the cake, but is not essential to sustaining the corporate money flow to which the Party is addicted.

". . . but no one told him".

Come on, guys -- They just thought that he was too young to know.

Bernie wins the Presidency, but no one told the nation.

Let me get this straight, "Sure we're dishonest, but at least we're slightly less dishonest than the Republican side so vote for us, prole."

The US would never let Jimmy Carter monitor elections. The US put Carter into virtual exile since the 1980 Raygun revolution and 1985 formation of the Democratic Leadership Council (DLC).

And also in the news today, Clinton blames Sanders for all the guns purchased in Vermont that end up in NY, but that is reveled as a lie. At the same time she endorses the coup in Honduras that got rid a the democratically elected Zelaya, while she was Sec of State and won't acknowledge the the murder of Berta Caceres that the coup government enabled at the least and likely even had a larger role in.

Leonard Cohen has an answer for your questions. The saying goes "I feel your pain".

"Everybody Knows"

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
Everybody knows that the war is over
Everybody knows the good guys lost
Everybody knows the fight was fixed
The poor stay poor, the rich get rich
That's how it goes
Everybody knows
Everybody knows that the boat is leaking
Everybody knows that the captain lied
Everybody got this broken feeling
Like their father or their dog just died

And everybody knows that it's now or never
Everybody knows that it's me or you
And everybody knows that you live forever
Ah when you've done a line or two
Everybody knows the deal is rotten
Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton
For your ribbons and bows
And everybody knows

And you are not alone. The D party is demonstrating that they prefer a republican to Sanders...how wrong is that?

This info kind of puts Killary's anger of late in perspective; I'd say she knows in that unholiest of black hearts that she has lost but isn't quite ready to give up her dream/our nightmare!:scream::hugging:

Hillary is just another multi-millionaire money monger with an anti-Constitutional ideology. Screw the republic.

Go Bernie, Go Bernie, Go Bernie :grinning:

Rocky Mtn High Colorado
Rocky Mtn High too High to count fingers and toes

Leonard Cohen, yes. "Everybody Knows"

If Bernie wins POTUS it will not be televised!

Whether you agree with Trump or not, I agree with his statement: " the system is rigged"!

Yeah, Gore could have used the U.N. when he lost to Bush instead of blaming my candidate Nader for costing him the election!

Is it possible that the Colorado Democratic Committee didn't so much "share" this information w/the Clinton campaign early as much as create the situation along with them and then got outed? I hate being this paranoid about our electoral process but there certainly seems to be a lot of errors that always seem to favor the Clinton camp.

I'm so incredibly done with the Democratic party. My self-respect, and personal integrity may not mean anything to the party, but it means the world to me.