Home | About | Donate

Sanders' Digital Team Helps Citizens Get In Touch With Trump—Via His Businesses

Sanders' Digital Team Helps Citizens Get In Touch With Trump—Via His Businesses

Deirdre Fulton, staff writer

The digital team behind Bernie Sanders' 2016 presidential primary run, Revolution Messaging, has launched a creative way for people to lodge complaints against the right-wing Trump administration while calling attention to the president's continued refusal to fully divest from his business empire.

" Foreign leaders and Wall Street executives know that if they want to reach out to our president, they can just connect to one of his business associates."

Great business decision by Trump to run for POTUS!

A million creative acts of resistance like this, and Trump will be out of business. We can do this!

I agree. The way things are beginning to look with our mentally, incompetent, and great leader; if we do not resist now, it may be too late in a year or two.

Creative disruptiveness! Love it.

Focus on ONE of his properties. A country club for example.

Awesome -- Bernie strikes again.

Let's put down the media judgement for a minute. Somebody at cnbc did a heck of a job on this map of DT holdings. They made some visual sense out of a clusterf*7ck deviant spider web of business dealings. Rather incredible work if I must say. (please forgive me techies, I am easily impressed by such, which is child's play for you)

So we could also mention he has well over 500 conflicts of interest just within these.

I say we report back here after calling. Cheers

DT's holdings on a visual (interactive) map

I LOVE it!

"...by illegally receiving payments from foreign governments through his hotels and real estate deals abroad." At this point, there needs to be talks of empeachment. If not, then there is absolutely no use suing him. All that does is take our tax dollars. Also, its obvious his feelings are hurt as easily as a 5 year old. He's going to turn around and make this worse and punish the entire country for not letting him get his way. This is the most predictable situation. His behavior, and those like him, have been recorded for over a century in this country.

This is such an awesome tool...I have actually had some meaningful dialogue with a few individuals, but og the hilarity of the golf course and hotel folks is brilliant. Resistance is a ground floor operation, and with no options available to communicate with our government, this is a wonderful way to get a message across. Keep calling folks!

Good to see clever, non-violent and effective tricks like this! Congratulations!!!

This is a comical situation, but not surprising. I vote for empeachment at this point. This isn't about legitimacy, this is about incompetence. He has no idea about treaties with Native nations, no concept of Democratic or Republic political ideologies, and no care for law. Bush was pretty bad, but he at least had the courtesy of faking it, albeit poorly. Forest Trump on the other hand is a straight shmoe.

When asked for a phone number use a burner phone, phone number. Also, Facebook?

According to psychologists/psychiatrists a plenty, it is related to his Narcissistic Personality Disorder. This is a letter from 3 concerned.

President Barack Obama

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20500
November 29, 2016
Dear President Obama,
We are writing
to express our grave concern regarding the mental stability of our President-Elect. Professional standards do not permit us to venture a diagnosis for a public figure whom we have not evaluated personally.
Nevertheless, his widely reported symptoms of mental instability -- including grandiosity, impulsivity, hypersensitivity to slights or criticism, and an apparent inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality -- lead us to question his fitness for the immense responsibilities of the office. We strongly recommend that, in preparation for assuming these responsibilities, he receive a full medical and neuropsychiatric evaluation by an impartial team of investigators.
Sincerely,
Judith Herman, M.D.

Professor of Psychiatry

Harvard Medical School
Nanette Gartrell, M.D.

Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry

University of California, San Francisco (1988-2011)

Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School (1983-87)
Dee Mosbacher, M.D., Ph.D.

Assistant Clinical Professor

Department of Community Health Systems

University of California, San Francisco (2005-2013)

Unfortunately, you don't get a vote. The only people who do are in Congress, which is majority Republican in both houses (the House brings charges, the Senate hears them and rules). So Congress is extremely unlikely to impeach, or if they do, even less likely to remove Trump from office. And even if they do, we end up with Pence, not as crazy, certainly, but still part of the lunatic right wing, denying climate catastrophe, against all parts of government that actually help people, in favor of letting corporations run rampant, doing anything they want, and having abhorrent positions on virtually every issue there is.

"Little Mike appears to have seen Ted [Baxter]’s uninformed close-mindedness as a virtue and grew up to become an unapologetic evangelical social conservative who sees the last 40 years of progress on abortion, gay rights, civil rights, criminal justice reform and race relations as a disaster for the country."

Pence is also so much less scary and less of a lightning rod than Trump that a large part of the opposition would no doubt evaporate as soon as Trump were to be removed, leaving us with pretty much the same policies and having to wait for civilization to collapse over 50-100 years of horrific chaos, violence and suffering ending most likely in nuclear Ragnarok, rather than getting it over with in an immediate nuclear Ragnarok when Trump takes something Putin says badly and launches a full spread. Bad for us either way, possibly worse for the rest of life on Earth the long way.

Or we could determine to get rid of the whole corporate duopoly and never stop til they're all out of office.

Wow! Thats awesome that you caught that. And thanks for passing it on. My behavior al background is from neurolinguistics in Speech Comm. So i can see behavior but not diagnose, but associate to something. Its good that people that can are watching this closely as well.

As a person we are only one, but through collaboration, we become whole.

That is so cool. ( I come from an English Literature background so interested in anything with "lingui" in it) My behavioral background is in being half crazy myself. So much easier to spot in others.

While I have trouble calling AD/HD a "disorder" (hunter/gatherer DRD4 7R gene variant) I think Drumpf probably has that too. Some classic signs. And since he does not read books, and only pretends to write them, I think he may have additional learning differences as well.
That constant attraction to a soothing TV (oxymoron) is telling of some real insecurities needing distractions.

The insecurity thing is a very valid point to bring up. Media would use the term Alpha male. But what isn't stated is what an alpha male really is. They are boys from 12-20 experiencing the changes that males go through with urges of violence. But the violence pertains to the hunter part of the hunter/gatherer. During this time insecurities come out in force due to lack of normal emotional control, so issues like homosexual thoughts, though not real, become scars if not figured out. With Trump, hes the Alpha male. He can't control his feelings and so they become hurt and then lashes out. But honestly, we Americans don't focus on self control, which is probably why he went around grabbing women's crotches. This doesn't necessarily make him a sex offender (though in my eyes it does), but does mean he chose not to control himself. Something a child would do. There was a time in world history that people were trying to rectify this back in the 60's. If you get a chance, go to YouTube and look up "Century of Self". Its four parts at an hour long. It will be worth every second of your time. As for neurolinguistics, Noam Chomsky is the leader in that science. He was an influence on me for choosing to focus on that for my Speech Comm as one of my two majors. It has made me understand the world and the people in it better than i thought i ever could. A lot of people don't lile him, especially government, because he cuts through the propaganda easily and outs avlarge part of the wrong doing. Oddly enough, I've met several progressives here that hate the guy, yet this site is nothing but outing government corruption. But read or listen to him and make up your own mind.

The insecurity thing is a very valid point to bring up. Media would use the term Alpha male, but what isn't stated is what an alpha male really is. They are boys from 12-20 experiencing the changes that males go through with urges of violence, something we are supposed to grow out of. The violence pertains to the hunter part of the hunter/gatherer. During this time insecurities come out in force due to lack of normal emotional control, so issues like homosexual thoughts, though they may not be real, become scars if not figured out. With Trump, hes the Alpha male. He can't control his feelings and so they become hurt and then lashes out. But honestly, we Americans don't focus on self control, which is probably why he went around grabbing women's crotches. This doesn't necessarily make him a sex offender (though in my eyes it does), but does mean he chose not to control himself, something a child would do. There was a time in our history that people were trying to rectify emotional immaturity back in the 60's. If you get a chance, go to YouTube and look up "Century of Self". Its four parts at an hour long. It will be worth every second of your time. As for neurolinguistics, Noam Chomsky is the leader in that science and the one you should read. He was an influence on me and led to me choosing to focus on it for my Speech Comm as one of my two majors, but to be clear im not a neurolinguist. I had to make it a focus to be successful at what i do for my job. It has made me understand the world and the people in it better than i thought i ever could, and made me an ace in my job. A lot of people don't like him, especially our government, because he cuts through the propaganda easily and outs a large part of the wrong doing. Oddly enough, I've met several progressives here that hate the guy, yet this site is nothing but outing government corruption. Thanks again for yor research.

I see many folks have clicked on the link you provided without an accompanying like. THANK YOU for posting it. I like, like, liked it.