Home | About | Donate

Sanders on Trump's Whining About Big Pharma: "Stop Just Talking About High Drug Prices... Do Something"

Sanders on Trump's Whining About Big Pharma: "Stop Just Talking About High Drug Prices... Do Something"

Jessica Corbett, staff writer

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Monday called on President Donald Trump to "stop just talking about high drug prices" and actually "do something" after the president whined on Twitter about Big Pharma raising prescription drug prices while continuing to flout his campaign promise lower costs for consumers.

Trump tweets: “They are merely taking advantage of the poor & others unable to defend themselves…”

Hey, wait a minute, isn’t that the Trump/GOP business model?

I think that is the entire U.S. government’s model lately.

Trump won’t do anything. Despite his campaign rehtorict. Pharma is BIG BUSINESS and trump LOVES big business no matter what it does or who it affects - as long as it doesn’t adversely affect him.

He will continue to lie, his base will believe him, and nothing will change.

Won’t take any big pharma concoction made to prolong sickness sold by snake oil pill and poison tonic pushers who have long captured the fake health care market. I piss off the doctors at the VA when I get on a roll giving them hell about being under the control of such an evil medical system. I just want cannabis decriminalized nationwide because the proof is out that this natural plant has vast healing properties that big pharma dangerous chemicals cannot touch in safety and effectiveness. What the hell is wrong with these deep south redneck states on cannabis reform, likely heavy senior citizen numbers who must be kept in the death industry grip of ongoing sickness and early death.

I say to Bernie, stop declaring new deal values then aligning yourself with the very powers that deny those values. Actually do something like establishing an effective third party so the progressives will no longer be totally divided by your do as I say not as I do behavior.