Home | About | Donate

Sanders Organizing Grassroots Push Against TPP for DNC Platform Meeting

If you want Barack Obama to campaign for you why in the world would you put anything opposing the TPP in the platform. You certainly would not want to alienate the person who is probably your most important supporter. No way Sanders will win on this. The goal should be to defeat the TPP if it comes up for a vote in Congress. This idea that our environmental laws are trade barriers is very problematic. Countries who want to sell things to the US should make products that meet our environmental laws. It should be clear to everyone how the environment is being degraded. Protecting the environment should take priority over marketing certain products made in other countries.

4 Likes

I don’t know what this mocking sentence is based upon… but it’s no secret, as the entire Disclosure Movement directed by Dr. Steven Greer explains, that the coverup regarding our space visitors represents a SERIOUS problem for humanity since those private weapons’ contractors who retained the crashed aircraft HAVE managed to reverse-engineer them. They currently (and have for some time) possess the energy systems that do NOT require any form of fossil fuel.

By holding back both CONTACT and the fruit of better technology, Oil and Military interests (and also, religious counterparts who FEAR what this disclosure would mean to the old theologies and their insistence that there was no life but MAN) are holding humanity hostage to the very energy systems that are MURDERING this planet and all life upon it.

Therefore, joking about this matter only reflects your own ignorance.

2 Likes

Has it ever occurred to you that if you lived during Hitler’s time and place, you’d likely be producing favorable propaganda for him, too?

4 Likes

Affordable Care Act- not what we truly needed but with Republican
obstruction and Blue Dog democrats he did something in regards to health
care that no other President had ever achieved.
And while I support Universal single payer I know (as a former clinic
director) there are people who now have health insurance- who wouldn’t have
had it, as well as those with pre-existing conditions who can now get
insurance.
Tax rates haven’t escalated.
Unemployment down- though the numbers don’t include underemployed and those
who gave up.
But given the mess Bush left him with- and given the mess Bill Clinton
created- Obama was at best okay.
As I said most of what he ran on simply didn’t ever happen.

2 Likes

There is some speculation that Sanders will be invited by other parties to run as their delegate. That would be cool.

It seems like many of the people voting on the ttp deal have money heavily invested in international trade. So it stands to reason that they will vote to secure more finances regardless of wether or not it’s good for the economy, environment, etc.

I feel that’s why people back Sanders. It appears that, to Bern, decisions based on what’s good for the world at large are more important than his personal money interests. Not something I thought I’d see in ANY politician honestly, let alone the second runner for presidental nomination.

Concerning the nomination: It would be cool to have him as president. Let’s see him getting “A” nomination, somehow, and on the final ballot- easily and without dissonance. He made it this far- maybe Jesus did walk on water! Cuz I just saw Bernie Sanders wade through some serious deep bull sh@t that should have ended the SOB. But that mother f&er is going strong still!

Stay strong Bernie! We have been waiting for you!!

7 Likes

Yeah there is that. She may or may not be indicated and Bernie could get on the ballot that way. But I don’t see the current FBI wanting Bernie to have that spot soooooooo, basically Hillary is also too big to fail. Those FBI and oodles of private FBI contracted companies want her right where she is, unfortunately.

But who knows, I’m sure there are human beings still somewhere working at the FBI. Hopefully those two guys and one chick in the office could get together and oust her for something. Anything? What works, will do guys!

6 Likes

I love that Bernie is still fighting the good fight. It looks like indictments are immanent for Attila the Hen (the name is from another author). I can hardly wait. The lawsuit was served to Shultz and the DNC as well. I am praying these things derail her and Bernie is the nominee. It is also being said that Bill’s meeting with Lynch made the FBI furious. Now they have to move on her or they all look like coconspirators. It could happen. He was so right to stay in the race.
If nothing comes of these and I can’t see why they wouldn’t, still Bernie is pushing for the right things in the DNC. He makes me proud to have voted for him.
The TPP is about the worst thing we could imagine, we have to stop it if we can.
The DNC rejected it for Hillary, they know she will want to approve it.

5 Likes

I think in the line marked ‘Ignorance’ you’re standing well ahead of me on
that line.
Please.
Reverse engineering?
Terminator 2, right?
And if such knowledge, information and evidence has been covered up- do you
really believe Hillary Clinton would release it?
Quote me Steven Hawking- otherwise keep it to yourself.

That’s what I’ve been saying. The Dem’s have always gotten a pass on the worst policies that Republicans could never push through. That’s why HRC is the more evil than Trump the lesser evil.

9 Likes

Anything negative about the Clintons is considered not important.
How many people who have run for president have been interviewed by the FBI in a criminal investigation?
My local paper mentioned it with about 20 words on page 8.
Imagine Bernie Sanders under investigation by the FBI, it would be covered all day long on CNN and be on the front pages of the newspaper.

9 Likes

The ACA was a give away to the insurance companies dress up to look humanitarian.

10 Likes

In my opinion: The press, some politicians, generally folks associated with law, government, and administration, are afraid of the Clinton’s. Because they are powerful. That’s why no one wants to buck the system and be clear about them.
I doubt they are anymore inherently evil than any other successful people playing the ‘game of thrones.’ To be honest, they play the game REALLY well. For their political arena, the are incredible. Their political world is a paradigm which has existed. They hold position in the highest possible concept of our nation; and are entangled therefore in every way with it’s corruption and problems.

Here is the deal. It’s a new paradigm. The population supporting Sanders does not feel that government should be run by the best game player. Nor does anyone when it comes down to it. It’s a new paradigm, it’s not personal. People have just out grown them. Sanders is getting on the ballot, one way or another- he nor we need embrace Hillary Clinton… I hope lmfao!

1 Like

My guess would be the payoff. Eric Holder got a 70 million plus a year job for doing nothing to the Wall Street Bankers.

6 Likes

Yep. Here’s to holding out for a miracle.

A prayer for Bernie, everyone reverence please.

“Hail Mary, pass him the ball.” Amen

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

He just knows how effective honey is over vinegar. He doesn’t need to slam her, she slams herself. It’s unbecoming to insite a riot anyway. It’s beneath him, and anyone how would serve as a president. He probably feels people can hate her and n their own time, he’d rather talk about what needs to get done. Certainly isn’t supporting her either though…despite pressure from a considerable power. Sooooooo, yeah, I think he’s kickin butt, yeah.

But who knows maybe Father Christmas will come down and run for office.

2 Likes

Me too and we have plenty of company.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Thank you for the link.

1 Like

The time to say so long to the Clinton Clan was after the disgraceful behavior surrounding the California primary. You know that state was sold out at the top when Tom Hayden and Jerry Brown supported the DLC and The Shillbillies of New York City. How much does it cost to buy a Phoney Pol and Pseudo-Progressive. Tell us all, pray tell, Mr.Brown. Please Liebowski… er, Mr. Hayden, show us the monies!!!

2 Likes

Thank you for your comment, I also love that Bernie is still fighting the good fight. I hope that Bill Clinton’s visit on to Lynch’s jet, for THIRTY minutes, made the FBI furious.
I took civil disobedience training here in NYC for the Keystone XL pipeline, and am now willing to do the same for the TPP.

7 Likes