Home | About | Donate

Sanders Rips GOP for Happily Endorsing Trump's Assault on Democracy But Refusing to Back His Call for $2,000 Checks

Every democrat in the house and senate should be saying that loud and clear every single hour and insist lamestreet media graps ahold of it. I guess they will have to be outrageous for lamestreet media to notice.

1 Like

Until every citizen comes to this realization of what you say, this nation will continue its downward spiral.

Most of them are phonies right out in the open. They feel justified, wanted, and righteous.
In my state Johnson is an overt ass and is gerrymandered in for as long as he runs.
What a thing to look forward to at election time.
IMHO, there is a large gap in honesty, integrity, and policy between left and right. Whether the left is progressive enough I’ll leave to others to haggle over.

1 Like

The starving polar bears would love to get a hold of him.

3 Likes

Rikers!

1 Like

It’s simply to put them on record for all to see. Posturing.

Then send Trump up here to Alaska, no penguins here only hungry bears.

3 Likes

I was happy to read on RT today that Siberia is having near record low temps of -55, perhaps Trump should be sent there. So yeah the planet is doing it’s best to counter human greed and stupidity exemplified in Trump persona.

2 Likes

Another way that Trump can be punished would be by the death of a thousand cuts, i.e. to go after Trump in the same way that the Goldman family did to O.J. Simpson when they won a civil judgment against Simpson. That enabled the Goldman family to seize Simpson’s assets. Either New York state or the Treasury Department can do the same thing to an alleged billionaire like Trump. By doing that Trump, at the very least, would have no residences where he could flee to in order to escape his creditors.

4 Likes

I agree i think for Trump and all the other greed machines the best punishment would be to cease all their assets. They’ll dwindle and die soon afterwards.

It’s because the unDemocratic Party is no more serious about serious help for the people with this sham than they were with their earlier corporate welfare packages passed off as covid relief. They’re no more inclined to genuinely help the masses out of their economic servitude than is the Trump Death Cult. They simply took the opportunity Trump gave them, with his latest tantrum, to score political points ands defraud the masses once again. And a big chunk of the people are stupid enough to buy it.

8 Likes

The Grayzone - In defense of Jimmy Dore !

Meet the pseudo-left imperialists fighting against universal healthcare
Comedian Jimmy Dore has exposed a collection of self-styled leaders of progressive media as imperialist hacks joined at the hip with the Democratic Party and NATO.

~https://thegrayzone.com/2020/12/24/pseudo-left-imperialists-healthcare/

3 Likes

The TeaParty had the early backing of some really rich people and at least no negative coverage from the M$Media. Anything Progressive has neither no matter how popular and deserved.

3 Likes

The Shock Doctrine. I’m terrified for when the fourth step comes.

4 Likes

We do have true leadership in the House. It’s just that their goals are not in our interest.

5 Likes

They aren’t caving. They are doing exactly what they are paid to do.

3 Likes

Yeah, Dore has Blumenthal on quite frequently.

1 Like

Rep. Bill Pascrell, Jr. (D-N.J.): “The Republican Party does not give a damn about you.”

Neither does Nancy Pelosi and the Dems who got you nothing for 8 months, then voted for $600 checks so they could go home for the holidays and eat ice cream.

8 Likes

That’s because the machine is designed to quash any new party at it’s inception.

Congress is lost. I truly believe necessary changes should be made on who serves in congress. Select all reps and senators like jury duty. No more lobbying, PACs, revolving door etc! We the people, for the people, by the people! Most people take jury duty pretty seriously! They could serve for two years! Most people would be happy with $174 grand/year!

See I’m crazy right!

Nonsense - the Democrats were calling for far more generous benefits than a single $2000 check - but the Senate Republicans would have never have agreed to such a thing.

Please learn how government works.