Home | About | Donate

Sanders Still Strongest Candidate as New Poll Shows Trump and Clinton in Near-Tie

Beyond being tied,Trump and Clinton share an address . Who'd a thought . . .

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Tom Delay has finally said something I agree with.

So if the DNC chooses Chillary for the nom, they are really choosing Trump as the next Pres.

"...the presumptive presumptuous nominee..."

Fixed it!

Dear God, I don't believe you exist, but just in case you do, PLEASE don't let those awful Hill-Bill(ies) move back into the White House, or we'll all be corn-holed and hornswoggled again.

Let the old lady squawk a few more times and then shoo her away with a broom, will ya?

The pot calling the kettle black.

She would probably grab the broom, hop on it and fly away.

"Hill-Billies", now that is rich.

The only remaining argument our local Hillarybots have is that she allegedly is the only dem who can beat Trump, an argument that squeaks louder from the rust that is accumulating on it with each passing day.

I know that I will not vote for either candidate, no matter how many times they tell me the Hillary is the least worst choice. I'll vote for Jill Stein of the Green Party. If enough of us do this it will scare the heck out of the oligopoly and they may throw us a bone.

The Democratic Party has lost so very much over time. From the principles of FDR and Eleanor, Adlai and JFK, Wellstone, Kucinich and now Bernie Sanders - a party without a heart, paying only lip-service to the 99%.

"We travel together, passengers on a little space ship, dependent on its vulnerable reserves of air and soil; all committed for our safety to its security and peace; preserved from annihilation only by the care, the work, and, I will say, the love we give our fragile craft. We cannot maintain it half fortunate, half miserable, half confident, half despairing, half slave—to the ancient enemies of man—half free in a liberation of resources undreamed of until this day. No craft, no crew can travel safely with such vast contradictions. On their resolution depends the survival of us all" - Adlai Stevenson 1965
An example of a past Democratic leaders words, very relevant today.

The message of today's Dem DNC/DLC corporate establishment is "triangulation", corruption, service to big-money, the contemptible self-interest of the Clinton's, not an ounce of true integrity or dedication to the Common Good, only a politicians ego and arrogance, plus great desire for wealth.

The Democratic Party bosses follow the model of arrogance/corruption and risk it all - risk this election, the future of the party, our republic, all to continue the Clinton-Obama betrayals that include alienation of progressive youth - people who give a damn, they all walked away from Bill, Obama, as they do Hillary. Only the sheep and kool-aid drinkers that buy-into the system of profits before people still wave the pom poms.......

Yep, the worst case of buyer's remorse I have ever had in my sixtysomething years was voting for Bill in 1992 and watching him zealously push NAFTA through during his first year in office. Although I was leaning toward Perot I held my nose, voted for Clinton and felt the need for some Maalox immediately afterward.. Perot would have been far better than Clinton. I have voted third party ever since 92 and have felt liberated each time with no need for any more Maalox.

Assuming the margin of error is accurate here: 60% of potential voters could have a unfavorable opinion of Hillary Clinton. About 75 million likely voters, possibly. If 25% of Sen. Sander's primary supporters are unlikely to vote for Mrs. Clinton in the 2016 general election ( about 6-8 million like-minded people ), this means the Clinton Campaign has a very large uphill fight to win the Presidency. Hillary Clinton could possibly have to convince 5-6 million people a month, for the next 6 months, to change their minds about her personally, to get to about 50% of the final tally. And, absolutely no coattails, either! Does the Clinton Foundation have this kind of vote buying power? Will the Kochs float her a loan, through one of DWS's many loan companies, legal in Florida certainly? What will be the viggorish on that said loan? Will Mrs. Clinton have to pick George Clooney as her VP choice to ensure the next $350K per plate fundraisers come with an awesome dessert? Will President Ol'BoughtOff have to finish the audit of the DoD, et al; go on national TeeVee and scream, " lookee what me and Joe found " and hand it over to the DNC to insure Mrs. Clinton's eventual victory? Sometime in March or April of 2017, perhaps? And, how much will the Black Congressional Caucus get for their Legal Defense Fund from the Clinton Foundation? Chaka Fattah, anyone? Or, will there be plenty of pardons in 2017? And, who gets to be the next Mark Rich; Rahm Emanuel, Lanny Davis and David Plouffe seem to have the inside track on knowing what " a fraud " is. They'd get my vote, right about now, since they have so much experience working for them.

Why do people vote for Hillary? Are they semi-Republican? Is it because they recognize her name? I know some people were calling Bernie "an old white man", and they knew absolutely nothing about him. I honestly think people vote for people based on how they look. That is very sad. If Bernie is not on the ballot in November, I will vote for Jill Stein. I have already re-joined the Green Party, and I hope to meet Dr. Stein very shortly.

Yeah, but economic slavery pays so well and comes with lots of intangible perks, too. Whether here or abroad, the smart money is always on exploitation; wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross made of 24 carat gold, of course. .

Sanders is dong better in the match-ups against Trump. The Republicans strongest candidate in the match-up is Kasich which is why he contends that the Republicans should nominate him, an argument which seems to be going nowhere.

Good quote, but it is from January 26th. I wish it would happen, but do not think it is realistic the establishment would allow Bernie to be President by indicting Hillary. Republicans were holding that one in their back pocket in case she ran against a "chosen" republican.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Can you tell us where "the indictment issue has come up again, TODAY?" I would LOVE to have a link like that to pass on. I was over-the-moon to read Cookies comment...and then heard it was from Jan. 26th. DAMN!

The indictment will be forthcoming only at the point of no return when Clinton is the nominee and Sanders is sidetracked. The GOP will do whatever it takes to run against Clinton and NOT run against Sanders.