Home | About | Donate

Sanders Takes Double-Digit Lead in New Hampshire Poll After 14 Point Jump Since December

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/01/23/sanders-takes-double-digit-lead-new-hampshire-poll-after-14-point-jump-december

4 Likes

We are making progress, I sincerely believe the numbers favoring Bernie are way more than any poll that is calling landline phones for opinions. The youth of this country generally do not have land lines and they are going to be a large group that will turn out and vote for Bernie. Of course this is no time to let off the gas pedal and in fact a time to increase support for the campaign. Everyone close your eyes and create the mental image of President Sanders being sworn into office come January 20, 2021. Feel the Bern as you concentrate and mark your calendar for the day things finally changed for the good in America. Bernie 2020 !!

15 Likes

This poll – in fact hardly any – polls on landlines exclusively.

At any rate, expect Barack Obama to weigh in. And it won’t be to support Bernie.

11 Likes

“Prepare for a barrage of negative attacks on Bernie in the coming days. A barrage.”

Except that the Democratic establishment is seeing its recent attacks on Sanders (from Warren, and from Clinton, and from beholden media like CNN and MSNBC) backfire. What are they gonna do?

24 Likes

Exactly! Every smear, every lie, I have opened my wallet and donated AGAIN. He’s raking in record donations from the people and even more so after Warren’s shifty crap, Biden’s bull and Clinton’s vile comments. Keep it up! Bernie “bros” thank you!

19 Likes

“Prepare for a barrage of negative attacks on Bernie in the coming days. A barrage.”

True, but that may be a good thing because that just shows me that Bernie is winning and how stupid they are because most Bernie, acolytes know every time they demonize Bernie as a: " left wing nut case" he gets more $$$$$$$$$!

7 Likes

Yes. I feel the Bern!

3 Likes

Just sent another donation, we must help push Bernie over the top and show our dtrength to push undecideds into the Sanders - our - coalition!!

9 Likes

Apparently, during and immediately after the last debate, Bernie raised $4million in two days.

Thanks, Liz.

10 Likes

I’m going to try to stay optimistic and ignore most polls before Iowa on Feb 3 when we finally get to calibrate how good polling is these days. This poll with 5% error and less than 500 people seems way too small to conclude anything.

Nothing would make my world outlook change like back to back wins in the first two states and then hopefully voters in SC come to their senses.

10 Likes

Stay strong! When they attack Bernie, they really want to DESTROY US!
Get ready for the all-out Blitz!
When they dig low, they go all the way to China!
& when they say he is “too old”
a) Biden is 1 year younger, I think…
b). He will have a (heartbeat away) VP waiting in the wings!
2 for 1 deal, like the Clintons (unfortunately) promised…
Run ads day & night Bernie., don’t let this impeachment circus slow your mo’
= send his campaign whatever you got, …
rob your kid’s piggy bank (lol)

2 Likes

On MSNBC tonight:
“New Report: Bernie provided material aid to AlQaeda in August, 2001”

i fully expect to see headlines to that effect in the coming days/weeks…

2 Likes

Time for everyone to line up behind Bernie so we can turn our attention to Trump. Save everyones time and energy to devote to the bigger cause.

8 Likes

What they’re gonna do is step up the vitriol.

2 Likes

And also THANK YOU MSM.

6 Likes

Exactly right - everything the Republicans do to suppress votes will be used by the DNC to ensure that they get #AnyoneButBernie

1 Like

Mark Pocan Wisconsin 2nd District has endorsed Bernie now also

8 Likes

Stay out of small planes, Bernie.

2 Likes

Obama’s crapping in his silk briefs…

ttps://twitter.com/krystalball/status/1220406544585646080

9 Likes

Thanks to Bernie sisters also. Bernie Brothers and Sisters. One Human Family. One fam-human-damn-ily!

GO BERNIE!!

13 Likes