Home | About | Donate

Sanders Will Vote Against Spending Bill to Call Attention to DWithout Fixes for DACA and CHIP, Sanders Vows to Vote 'No' on Spending BillACA and CHIP

Sanders Will Vote Against Spending Bill to Call Attention to DWithout Fixes for DACA and CHIP, Sanders Vows to Vote 'No' on Spending BillACA and CHIP

Common Dreams staff

"Republicans have been so busy trying to give huge tax breaks to billionaires and the wealthy they haven't paid one iota of attention to this looming crisis."

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) appeared on CNN

Now, the Republicans will start blaming Bernie for starving children, sick and dying vets, and a raft of other folks in need of government services.

Watch.

Like the Republicans care about any of them.

First off. Thanks and love to all of you, CD staff and folks with enough extra cash, who make Common Dreams available for the very poor of us. We must not all go down and out and unable to communicate Independently! Here and elsewhere because of lack of funds, those of us, We the People, with the money, keep giving! We the Poor, will reciprocate any way that is possible. I personally hold extreme confidence in Reverend Barber and other moral leaders, who fight the Good fight!

http://therealnews.com/t2/story:20628:Poor-People's-Campaign%3A-A-National-Call-for-Moral-Revival

p.s. This was not meant as a reply to anyone. I do not know how that happened! lol

The Poor People’s Campaign: A National Call for Moral Revival has THE Best Chance, for stopping the bankster-owned, government bought right in front of our eyes! We poor will not allow “them” to kill our our Planet, our children, our friends.

Bernie, your position within the bankster belly will not work without transparently combining forces with Reverend Barber and We Poor. This goes for Nina, Tulsi, Medea, Margaret and Kevin, Glenn, Keith, Bill, Cornel, Jill and Ajamu AND OTHERS. Poverty Kills. Shame on the corporations.

Amen Brother Bob.

I lost my 42 year old Brother Bob in 1990 in a terrible accident in his backyard.

I grieved the lost of my big Brother for decades.

Now, Bob, you are my Brother from another Mother.

Someone needs to clone Bernie. He is 76 and wonderful, but he is still 76. We need a bunch of Bernie clones in congress to get things done for the WE the people. I am hoping Elizabeth Warren will run for president and become the first female president in our history.

Yes, we need an effective and engaged opposition party. Where is the representation for the people???