Home | About | Donate

Saudi Arabia Is Killing Civilians With US Bombs

Saudi Arabia Is Killing Civilians With US Bombs

Marjorie Cohn

Saudi Arabia has engaged in war crimes, and the United States is aiding and abetting them by providing the Saudis with military assistance. In September 2015, Saudi aircraft killed 135 wedding celebrants in Yemen. The air strikes have killed 2,800 civilians, including 500 children. Human Rights Watch charges that these bombings “have indiscriminately killed and injured civilians.”

And destroying the world economies by over production of oil crashing the prices like bombs. Ask yourself why they are doing it.

The USA should switch sides and support the Yemeni Houthis. It should cut off aid to Saudi Arabia. If we switched sides and cut off aid to Saudi Arabia, the monarchy might collapse.

Top reporting. Thank you, Ms. Cohn.

It's always astounded me that some starry-eyed young woman waiting in the car while her boyfriend (likely unknown to her) carries out a petty drug deal ends up doing MAJOR prison time; yet when the U.S. military salesmen lend material support for major crimes that violate a number of binding universally-respected legal rulings, NOTHING happens in the way of ostensible justice.

This is what I mean about Mars rules.

And I wonder if Mr. Sanders knows about this? Might be useful to his campaign:

"In an interesting twist, the Saudis contributed $10 million to the Clinton Foundation before Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State. In 2011, the year after the State Department had documented myriad serious human rights violations by Saudi Arabia, Hillary oversaw a $29 billion sale of advanced fighter jets to the Saudis, declaring it was in our national interest. The deal was “a top priority” for Hillary, according to Andrew Shapiro, an assistant secretary of state. Two months before the deal was clinched, Boeing, manufacturer of one of the fighter jets the Saudis sought to acquire, contributed $900,000 to the Clinton Foundation."