Home | About | Donate

'Save Our Planet, Save Our Future': Youth Demand Action With Massive Climate Strikes Worldwide

'Save Our Planet, Save Our Future': Youth Demand Action With Massive Climate Strikes Worldwide

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

Over one million young people marched in cities across the globe on Friday in what organizers expected to be the largest #schoolstrikeforclimate actions yet.

With chants including "Save our planet, save our future," and placards with messages such as "Act like the house is on fire," the youth-led actions represented a unified call for urgent and sweeping measures to address the climate crisis.

2 Likes

Propaganda is melting leaving global truth for all to see.

3 Likes

Thank you youth because this problem will be there for you big-time while the Trumpers play games to amass wealth and support fossil fuels knowing they will be gone before it all hits them. They do not care.

2 Likes

I want you to look at the photo of the throng on Everest in the link.

Stupid guides, stupid sherpas, stupid clients - every one of them a ‘successful’ type A person, probably many consider themselves progressives.

“Stupid is as stupid does”

And these people have the vote, run corporations and businesses.

Stupid is as stupid Does

2 Likes

Insane. Really.

Two-thousand dollar snow suits can’t stop natural selection when she’s hungry…

1 Like

This vid explains much I think - about the mass hysteria on Everest, and about our current almost inexplicable non-response to impending catastrope.

Alienation - by Gabor Mate

1 Like

Please see my response to Giovanna-Lepore (wouldn’t let me post it twice)