Home | About | Donate

Saying ICE Has 'Lost the Right to Be Trusted,' Federal Judge Orders Mandatory Testing at Detention Center Hit by Covid-19

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/08/06/saying-ice-has-lost-right-be-trusted-federal-judge-orders-mandatory-testing

1 Like

And by your actions ICE, you have created yet another rude interpretation of the letters in your ICE name.

I ncredibIy
C retinous
E mpoyees!

4 Likes

ICE will continue to ignore the need to test staff and residents at this and other detention centers.

“the private for-profit company that manages the facility and that appeared to show blatant disregard for the health and safety of detainees.”

Looks like criminal neglect by both ICE and the company.
Fire the company and bring in a not for profit charity group, even religion based.

2 Likes

ICE=Intra-cranial emptiness

ICE has lost the right to exist at all, they should be defunded and disbanded in every guise or name! the depraved indifference for the lives of others, especially the most vulnerable, should NOT be tolerated any longer! A for-profit atrocity must not be tolerated in a just nation!
Four more years of trump & co will surely fix this racist brutality and deadly violence against women and children - not that obama didn’t also have a deportation immigrant/refugee policy that was harmful and destructive as well and should have been fought with all our strength! - the problem and crimes are the existence of the Border Patrol , ICE, Bortac - all the police-state apparatus and depraved goons drawn to such a process - the jobs-programs for ex-military and cops - agencies that derive their jobs and empower the ability for the depraved and mentally-ill to inflict pain and suffering on helpless people!

~https://theintercept.com/2019/01/12/border-patrol-history/

1 Like

Wouldn’t surprise me if this ruling is overturned by the Opus Dei court.

On Wednesday, the Supreme Court ruled 5-4 overturning a lower court ruling that required jails not only provide covid testing but also numerous safety measures to protect the inmates from increased risk of infections.

The court gave no explanation for their decision.

Hi Earthbound:

Ohhhhh I Iove that— THANK YOU! : )

1 Like