Home | About | Donate

Schumer Denounced for 'Absolutely Disgusting' AIPAC Speech

Schumer Denounced for 'Absolutely Disgusting' AIPAC Speech

Jake Johnson, staff writer

"Bigoted," "outrageous," and "disgusting" were just a handful of the many adjectives critics used to denounce Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer's (D-N.Y.) speech this week before the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), which attributed ongoing conflict between Israelis and Palestinians

God didn’t give you Jews anything! God is a myth! There is no such thing as a God, Gods or supernatural beings. You are all deluded. Your Torah, like the Bible and whatever other books of myth, are full of crap! Grow up…and quit killing other people for not believing in your falsehoods.

Another disgusting display of there being no substantive difference between the two heads of the Duopoly. On their unquestioning support of all things Zionist, and their absolute refusal to condemn apartheid Israel for its reprehensible crimes against the people of Palestine, there is no light between D and R.

On this - as on sooooo many other things - the D’s are on the wrong side of history, and their refusal to budge one inch simply hastens their decline into an obscure joke of a political party. With a bit more time, they should go the way of the Whigs. Good riddance.

…and yet one more soulless person groveling for money, “gimme mo money and I’ll say and do anything you want” only to watch others die because of that terroristic state…

The Zionists are killing other people because they want their land. The religion stuff is just the usual excuse brought up to defend the indefensible.

This is true of all religious strife - the religion is always a proxy for the real reason for the aggression or conversely defensive struggle. For example, the past “troubles” of Northern Ireland were not actually a fight between Catholics and Protestants, but of a British-imperialist-supported economically privileged class (the Protestants) and a poor, dispossessed down-trodden class (the Catholics).

as they open their bigoted mouths, the damn democrats including especially their leadership, Pelosi and Schumer, damn themselves before the nation and the world! THIRD PARTY MOVEMENT NEEDED NOW!

Wow, kudos for CD running this piece!

It’s not the Israeli people. It’s their oligarchs that are the problem.

I am surprised that Schumer would used the Torah as basis for an argument. That would be expected to be used by religious groups, not a US politician. Schumer should confine his argument to the Balfour Declaration about establishing a Jewish homeland in Palestine and the UN which divided Palestine between Israel and Trans-Jordan. Nobody should expect the Palestinians to accept a biblical argument.

The whole Zionist construct is flawed–once a means to somehow make amends for western European and American failures to stop the genocide of Jews…now a way to keep a nuclear foothold in the Middle East. American foreign policy reeks of hypocrisy, corruption and self-interest at the expense of everyone else on the planet.

Right on the money (pun intended) - “religion is always a proxy for the real reason for the aggression”.

Very true! And that also applies to American religions.

Schumer’s pretty much an Israeli anyway, and that’s not even remotely a secret. People toss out the “treason” word at Trump these days like it’s a sporting event. Meanwhile, you get garbage like Schumer sucking the Israeli conquistadors dry at the direct expense of his own nominal country.

And it gets a pass every single year.

Chuck is just another example of why I call the capital: WASHINGTON DECEIT!

The Democrats seem determined to make it impossible for the left to vote for them. My god, THIS is their leader in the senate? About the only thing I can think of that may be worse would be if their leader in the House went in front of the cameras and bragged about how corrupt she was. Or if they sent their leader in the House out to talk about inequality after she amassed a massive amount of wealth while in office. Wait, they did do that. What a rotten party.

Can someone tell me why there is so much ado about Russia meddling in the USA elections when Israel apparently and completely controls the USA elections. And it goes equally across the two so-called political parties in the USA. What a bunch of god damn hypocrites. You fucking a$$hole$ don’t give a damn about foreign nations influencing US elections. All of these politicians are treasonous traitors. Period.

As always with American propaganda, the actual historical narrative which accurately describes the role of the U.S. in the middle east, is completely missing. America is hated by the Iranians for many very good reasons. As a result, Iran will always target American backed regimes in the area. Many in Iraq and Afghanistan and Yemen,… will remain dedicated to removing U.S. influence from their territories as well. History documents U.S. brutality and aggression in so many ways. The absence of this recognition in foreign policy documents the violent hegemony will continue. Another dirty trick of language.

Exactly what I have been saying. The same people that scream Russia, Russia, Russia go in front of the rotten organization and beg for the support of the right wing in Israel. This system is absurd.

As Moser showed, these neoliberals are on their way out of the party.

Well I have to admit it works!