Home | About | Donate

Scoring Trump’s Tax Cuts So Far: $280k for Rich Lawmakers, Pennies for Working People

Scoring Trump’s Tax Cuts So Far: $280k for Rich Lawmakers, Pennies for Working People

Kayla Kitson

The Trump-GOP tax law was sold as a boon for the middle class. But many months after its passage, there are no signs that working Americans are getting the pay raise they were promised.

The Trump administration claimed the corporate tax cuts would eventually lead to wage increases of up to $9,000 a year for ordinary workers. But so far, workers’ wages remain stagnant.

I Want A New Yacht.

Guess I’ll have to get one the old-fashioned way.

I’ll have to buy a Congressman or Senator.

Get a kayak, Pony.

Your carbon footprint will be a lot less. Are there any nice rivers in your neck of the woods?

And will democrats make this a national issue in the upcoming election???NO! If no one ever explains to the American people the theft that is going on how will it be stopped? This issue alone could destroy the republican party----and there is another issue -healthcare. But we won’t see democrats rally around some common issues supported by the vast majority of Americans???