Home | About | Donate

Scott Walker and Wisconsin GOP Claim Protests Overblown, But Just Read the Full Details of Their Plan to Dismantle Democracy

Wow! Pithy column…which it should be. CD should have you writing for them…replying solely to us is too hit-and-miss! And you’re a far better, more knowledgeable scholar than I’ll ever be…

BB, we’re actually in agreement on several of your points, from the misogynistic patriarchy of organized religion to the violence perpetrated against animals on the planet, from the control and capitalistic exploitation of so many “tribes” to the thoughts about reclaiming our power. I have not read some of the books I need to, like Naomi Klein’s, Jane Mayer’s, and so many others…even from Amy Goodman’s guests…

The battery on this iPad is almost out and it’s past 2:00 here…I think I’ll sleep on your response and hope for lucidity by morning. Thank you for all you do and for this provocative response…

The Republican Wisconsin legislature act like the spoiled little rotten children they are. I hope the new governor sues the crap out of them and citizens are able to impeach the culprits for being the cheating brats they are.