Home | About | Donate

Senate Guts First Amendment to Guard Israel from Boycott, But Ilhan Omar Can’t Bring Up AIPAC?

Always, Always, Always…Follow the Benjamins! I have huge gratitude for Congresswoman Ilhan Omar for saying what needed to be said.
The question is where are the rest of our elected officials??? Oh right; they’ve got the Benjamins.

I have argued that also. Russia expelled many jews and so did the USSR. So they fled to western europe and the US, where they were not wanted. It was the jewish problem and what to do with them. The answer was to give them a place to run to so that they would leave the western world.
The Zionists were actually right, jews would never be accepted. That has proven true as hate crimes against jews have been increasing in the western countries.
It is one of the reasons why Israel is supported, they don’t want it to fail and have those jews come back.Another is that christians are expecting the end days and Israel is ground zero where the jews will either die or convert.

No not all jews lived there. But the jews in Rusia, then the USSR, fled to western europe and the US. They were not wanted, so the jews, knowing they wouldn’t be accepted (and proved correct about that did ask for a jewish homeland in palestine. It was the great powers that made them homeless, not palestine. Those were the jewish europeans.
Nothing was said about the jews living in the ME and north africa, they were not the ones who were affected by the anti-jewish sentiment. They were not the ones who had to flee.