Home | About | Donate

Senator Warren Persists, We Persist

Senator Warren Persists, We Persist

Dave Johnson

Sen. Warren was giving a lengthy speech.
She had appeared to violate the rule.
She was warned.
She was given an explanation.
Nevertheless, she persisted.
– Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Raw Power

Remind me once again- who did she endorse during the primary, the neoliberal warhawk or the true progressive? Oh, that's right. It was the neoliberal warhawk. Also, she voted for Ben Carson for HUD, so forgive me if I don't exactly see her as persisting or resisting. Fake progressive sheepdog.

The fact remains that she is one of maybe seven progressives in the Senate. None of them can be 100% progressive on every single issue.
We progressive-minded people need to support our champions. They have to pick their battles. If we expect purity and perfection from mostly
good people, we are doomed to irrelevancy. United we can prevail, divided we have no hope whatsoever.

Yup...and the "autocrats".....call them what they are: fascists.... are dividing us as rapidly as they can, howEVER they can.

Question: what would have happened to Warren had she not ceded and stopped reading?

Great post, and I agree. Sometimes I wonder about people. In one post, a person thought having alzeimers was funny.

Dividingus???? Certainly not dividing me- I ain't going anywhere.

You know what I mean, don't you?

Toni

:bee::bee:Please protect us :bug:....make sure you buy only plants & flowers :cherry_blossom::blossom: that are free from neonicotinoid pesticides....:bee::bee::bee:.....purty pleeezzzzzz!

Yes, but remember that is part of the modus operandi of the MSM.

Agreed. Even though I think that Warren tends to miss the iron when it is hot, something that Bernie himself can be criticized of at times, she is a positive force in politics. We need to let go many of the negative grudges many in the progressive community gained during the primaries and try to unite, because sure as hell the GOP is having far less difficulty getting along and not wasting their time bickering.

Of course. That's why I'm trying to point out that the Establishment lackeys will do all they can to pit us 99%ers against each other. So it's crucial that we all respect our different causes but coalesce and pull together as one in standing against this lying fascist regime. Also, it's vital that no ones gives in to turf-ism, something I see happening already.

Very good point, and remember that Trump himself loves the attention even when it's negative.

Yeah, I'm writing certain media and petitioners to call him trump, not president trump. Every time that narcissist hears "president trump," his ego points soar.