Home | About | Donate

Separatist Scots Could be Deciding Vote as UK Heads to Polls

Separatist Scots Could be Deciding Vote as UK Heads to Polls

Deirdre Fulton, staff writer

Voters across the UK head to the ballot box on Thursday to elect a new parliament and potentially a new prime minister.

Polls leading up to Thursday's general election show the Labour and Conservative (Tory) parties to be "neck and neck," with another hung parliament—where no party wins an overall majority of seats—forecasted by many experts.

I am glad to see a sample front page of one of Rupert Murdoch's newspapers appearing here. That is indeed how bad they are. And the insided of them does not get much better. I could show you many his front pages in newspapers such as "The Australian" and "The Brisbane Courier Mail" that also take the whole front page to push a message for the 1%. At least England has a few other newspapers to choose from. Queensland has almost nothing.

If this is back to a Labor government, then lets hope it is a completely different creature from the previous one. Lets hope if Miliband gets to be Prime Minister that he does not suck up to Rupert Murdoch the way that Tony Blair did, and lets hope that unlike Tony Blair, he does not lead the country to participate in wars based on lies.

I have no better expecations for "New Labour" than I do for "New Democrats". Pillocks the lot of them.

It'd be lovely to see SNP take over Scotland and demo a proper humanist government. Perhaps with Nicola leading it could even happen.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.