Home | About | Donate

'Seriously Folks This Is Actually a Constitutional Crisis': Trump Tells Congress White House Won't Cooperate With Impeachment Probe

Tricky Dick knew that he would be impeached. Repubs backed Democrats on this. Repubs could no longer ignore facts at that time.

You know what’s sick? People thinking they always know better. Trump was never convicted of anything. There is no reason whatsoever for him to be imprisoned or impeached. They can’t even get enough votes to start impeachment proceedings.

I usually voting third party. Might change my mind next year. A least for the Presidential ticket. And i have bad news for you. Apparently i’m not the only one.

Dont give up man. Bernie 2020. !! He just lost his daughter in law too. Bernie is a saint in my mind.

1 Like

What a pile of BULLSHIT!!   Trump HASN’T YET been convicted of anything.  Several of his public statements, like "Russia, Are You Listening . . " and his open violations of the ‘Emoluments Clause’ are sufficient to warrant an Investigation by Congress as to whether he should be Impeached, said INVESTIGATION having already begun.  There are already (according to credible sources) enough DamnocRats in the House to vote in favor of sending a Bill of Impeachment to the Senate (wherein a few members of Trump’s 'PoopLickin majority have already expressed their serious concerns regarding him being Morally and Mentally UNFIT to serve as POTUS), and in which a majority of 67 to 33 voting to convict him and remove him from office is coming closer every day.  (If only 18 'PoopLickens joined the 48 DamnocRats and one Independent senator then there would be enough to remove the “F-Ing Moron” – as he was described by his own Secretary of State – from office.)   The Sooner the Better, IMHO, especially in light of his treasonous betrayal of one of our closest allies in the Middle East just a day or two ago.

Glad you bolded hasn’t yet. Proves my point.

As for the rest, let’s see how it goes. The dems have been trying to nullify the 2016 election since day one. I remember how outraged they were when Trump said my might not accept the outcome of the election.

Personally i think the dems are digging their own grave. Pelosi had a bit of control over it but caved in.

You know why Trump is stonewalling? On his tax returns? On letting insiders testify?
Because that’s what guilty people do. As time goes by, approval for impeachment keeps going up.

1 Like

He’s a politician not a saint. And 100% human, including the human frailties part.

And now there is a money trail------REPUBLICANS FUNNELING RUSSIAN MONEY INTO THERE CAMPAIGNS! Kevin McCarthy was suppose to get some of this money???

1 Like

He hasn’t even been officially indicted of any of those charges, let alone convicted.

The very first accusation starts by describing coercion as “the extraction of anything of value from another person by threatening or placing that person in fear of injury to any person or kidnapping of any person.”” the fails to enumerate any of those. Nobody got threatened with injury or kidnapping.

I guess the Intercept ran out of Snowden’s powerpoints to print.

Did you skip over this part in the article or are you just spinning as usual?

“Ukraine’s cooperation in the investigation of Joe and Hunter Biden was driven by the promise of a White House visit for President Volodymyr Zelensky and the threat of withholding military aid.”

Trump is threatening to injure an entire military operation…the Volker texts are there to prove it.

1 Like

Well, if corporations are persons, military operations can be persons too, they can be injured and threatened. It just depends on the agenda of he people making those decisions.

The success of newly elected Ukrainian President Zelensky depends on negotiating an end to hostilities with Russia. He can not do that from a position of military weakness. Trump using military aid that Congress approved as a bargaining chip with Zelensky – with the hope of a meeting in Washington with Trump on top if it – is extortion, and a crime.

It’s worse than spinning, it’s denialism. Elsewhere lamonte7 treats us to this: “alarmist global warming scenarios failed to materialize.”

1 Like

Oh, god, I hope not.

Because they didn’t. Ever…

"The Arctic Ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some places the seals are finding the water too hot according to a report to the Commerce Department yesterday from the Consulate at Bergen, Norway.

Reports from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers all point to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard of temperatures in the Arctic zone.

Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes.

Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the gulf stream still very warm.

Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while at many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared.

Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while vast shoals of herring and smelts which have never before ventured so far north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds.

Within a few years it is predicted that due to the ice melt the sea will rise and make most coast cities uninhabitable."

That quote is from the Washington Post (Associated Press) 2 November, 1922. Yes, 1922. we went thru several variation of global warming cooling fads since. Right now we’re in a “climate change” phase. WE’re still here. We’ll still be here 12 years from now o 13 years from now, regardless of which alarmist trend you believe in. That is provided we don’t nuke ourselves into extinction theu some stpid accident.

Still don’t see ANY protesters on the streets all over USA, and especially in D.C. Shoot, why do I bother trying to gee-up a population cosseted by a corrupt consumer society for way too long? Look at Europe, and the protesters there. Look at Australia even, where they’ve finally got off their butts. Look at Hong Kong, FFS, where they’re still protesting about freedom from oppression, even though some have been injured, many arrested and so on. Maybe, in USA, y’all have got to like a dictatorship?? So … what does it really take in the Disunited States of America? Seriously folks, at least y’all better get out and vote in next election, if you want to survive in the so-called democracy there. And save your country…