Home | About | Donate

'Shameful': Trump Ends Rule Requiring US to Disclose Number of Civilians Killed by Drone Strikes

'Shameful': Trump Ends Rule Requiring US to Disclose Number of Civilians Killed by Drone Strikes

Jake Johnson, staff writer

In his latest attack on transparency, President Donald Trump on Wednesday rescinded a rule requiring U.S. intelligence officials to publicly disclose the number of civilians killed by drone strikes.

They aren’t Trump’s followers, so just collateral damage. Trump is a sociopath.

3 Likes

Hmmm they don’t have to tell the number of civilian war dead OUTSIDE of war zones…wow, Mar-A-Largo is outside of a war zone----maybe stopping with the civilian deaths would be a good thing to drop, you think prez Trump?

This man is on his own now. We can only hope that he is taken out of the white house in handcuffs very, very soon.

3 Likes

We are all fools.

3 Likes

Uh, when was the last time we had a president who WASN’T a mass-murderer? What is Obama’ body count? George’s? Our murderous corporatocracy cannot be cured by the Demopublicans – they created it! At the behest of…you got it…the corporations, and the banksters. As long as money buys elections, lobbyists and laws, we will a moneyocracy, not a democracy. You cannot expect the Republicrats to fix this situation they created. A crucial key is creating a separation of money and elections but I do not know how that can be done short of a revolution. The sheeple are not yet uncomfortable enough for that to happen. About the only thing we can do is just keep talking here and other places until some day we reach a critical mass of awareness where the sheeple will just refuse to play the good cop/bad cop game anymore. Sigh, I am not holding my breath. represent.us Gopherit

7 Likes

"Crimes Against Humanity."

2 Likes

I’d settle for a “Deep State Assisted Heart Attack.”

Don’t support the war machine with your own purchases. MSN lists the top twenty according to them:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/20-companies-profiting-the-most-from-war/ss-BBTUKAv?ocid=ientp

2 Likes

The establishment has been lying about casualty rates going as far back as you might care to look.
They have unofficially been listing most civilians killed by American bombs as “enemy combatants” at least since nam, and it even became official policy under Obama.
As despicable as this is, it probably will not change much.
It is, however, a strong indicator that they are intent on increasing the already insane amount of drone strikes around the world.

3 Likes

You want he truth? You can’t handle truth, trust me.

1 Like

If you could just replace “Trump” with “pentagon” it would place the blame closer to where it belongs. Trumps is too stupid to think up half the shit he is credited with (blamed for).

2 Likes

I would hope that is what “they” would do - not us. We don’t want to use deep state tactics. We want this to be open and above board. Trump should be assigned for the rest of his life to build a wall around the prison where he will spend the rest of his days. Yes, he will get his wall but not the one he wanted.

I’m afraid we’ve gone over the edge as a nation. How bad the fall is - is in question. Hopefully some good people will survive this and be able to lead humanity away from the drive for only greed and power.

1 Like

If Trump and his fellow cabal of Republican thugs, does not make one ashamed of being an American…nothing will!

I trust you Nineteen50.

Sorry Reader321,

Not everyone picks up on my sense of humor.

I know. I kind of hate to wish evil things on others although I don’t think I would cry any tears if something happened to Trump. Why can’t people change and become better thems? I mean - Scrooge did it and we know that Scrooge has nothing over Trump. But alas, that was fiction and we are in the real world. “A Christmas Carol” is a good story with good insight for human behavior. Couldn’t Lincoln’s ghost pay a visit to Trump? Scare the hell out of him - maybe he would change.

There will be no tears when he kicks.

Only cheers.

Perhaps, if it’s soon, maybe even a National Holiday for Rejoicing.

Maybe they could fly the flags higher…not at half-staff.

1 Like